5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous...Smooth ride
Published on March 22, 2011 by PrincessRN

1.0 out of 5 stars Nirve Lahina Cruiser
Published on August 29, 2009 by N. greene

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous...Smooth ride, March 22, 2011
This review is from: Nirve Lahaina Women's Cruiser Bike (26-Inch Wheels) (Sports)
I love this bike. It rides really smoothly. I went bike riding with my family and had my daughter in the wee ride bike carrier. I thought because it only had three speeds that I was going to get tired really fast. But it turns out that the ride wasn't bad at all. I love the colors. The pictures does no justice on how gorgeous this bike is. Everywhere we went I kept getting compliments. One thing I didn't know is that you can't pedal backwards like you could on a regular ten speed bike. When you pedal backwards it's actually the brakes. It took about one week for the bike to delivery and I assume putting the bike together wasn't so hard. I let my neighboor assemble it for me. I do know from all the bikes he assemble this did take the longest. Because of the fenders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Act, June 17, 2011
M. Higgins (Snohomish, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Love, love, love this bike! I bought the 3 speed automatic and find it so enjoyable to ride since I don't need to concentrate on changing gears. Also, I like the foot brakes - back to basics in the most modern way. (I just purchased the Nirve Fifty-three for hubby.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 30, 2009
Viktoria "Vita" (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
I love this bike. It is sooooooo comfortable, strong and the seat is very soft. It is a beautiful bike and you can tell its a high quality bike. I love it!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS BIKE!!!!, August 24, 2008
THIS BICYCLE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!..ITS SO RETRO BUT AT THE SAME TIME SO COMFORTABLE TO RIDE..THE WORKMANSHIP IS OUTSTANDING..THE PAINT AND APPLIED PICTURES AND LOGOS ALSO VERY BEAUTIFUL. THIS BIKE COMES IN 3 COLORS..I GOT THE COCOA BUTTER COLOR AND IT LOOKS JUST LIKE A BIKE THE OLD MOVIE STARS FROM THE 1940'S USED TO RIDE IN BETWEEN THEIR MOVIE SETS..I JUST LOVE IT. IT DID COME ABOUT 85 PERCENT PUT TOGETHER ALREADY OUT OF THE BOX AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PUT THE OTHER 15 PERCENT TOGETHER YOURSELF..NOT TOO HARD..BUT IT WILL NEED ADJuSTING AFTER YOU GET IT TOGETHER..THE SEAT..THE HAND BREAK..MAKING SURE SCREWS ARE ON TIGHT ENOUGH..PUTTING THE HANDLE BAR ON -ETC..IF YOU CANT MAKE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS THEN TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL BIKE SHOP AND HAVE THEM CHECK IT OVER AND MAKE SURE IT IS OK FOR YOU..NOW ABOUT AMAZON..I ORDERED THIS BIKE ON A TUES..IT WAS SHIPPED THE VERY NEXT DAY AND GOT TO MY HOUSE (FED EX) ON SAT EARLY MORNING..IN 4 DAYS I HAD THIS BIKE! KUDOS TO AMAZON FOR GREAT SERVICE ON THE PHONE WHEN ORDERING AND GETTING THIS BIKE TO ME AS FAST AS THEY DID..IM NOT KIDDING- THIS BIKE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS BEACH STYLE CRUISER BIKE OUT ON THE MARKET FOR A GAL-A REAL EYE CATCHER FOR SURE!-PLUS AMAZON HAD THE CHEAPEST PRICE ANYWHERE TOO..THIS BIKE IS 439.99 PLUS 75.00 SHIPPING ON OTHER SITES AND WAS 500.00 PLUS 30.00 TAX AT MY LOCAL BIKE SHOP..AMAZON IS ONLY 379.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING AND NO TAX!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? --YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! :) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new beach cruiser, June 16, 2011
I absolutely am in love with my new beach cruiser. It's one of the best purchases I've ever made. I paid our local bike shop to complete the bike as I am not at all proficient in putting stuff like that together. I have only one complaint and that is the fact that the rear reflector fell off as I was riding it home. The nut was very loose I guess. I don't know if it's the shops fault or amazons but since the rear of the bike was the part that came 85% already done maybe it was whomever sent me my cruiser. The fender is so low on the tire that I'd have to remove the tire to put the rear deflector on so my dad bought me' a red flashing light that he attached just below the saddle. And now I also need to go back to the shop to attach the basket because he didn't have the proper tools. Other than the extra money spent and the faulty deflector, I am quite happy with my Lahaina Beach Cruiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 4, 2009
Great bike, great looking. My wife loves her b-day gift... every one at the street say "nice bike" it's so cool, she says.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nirve Lahina Cruiser, August 29, 2009
N. greene (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Paid $400+ and what a joke. Bike has a 3-speed shifter that did not operate. Poor paint quality. Damage to fender either in shipping or packaging. Called Nirve representative and because I purchased through Amazon I had no recourse to get bike repaired. They really did not want to help at all. Finally they said to take bike to Nirve Dealer (Michaels, Newbury Park, CA) - so we did. They charged us $35 dollars when Nirve said there would be no-charge. Bike shifter still does not work. What a nightmare.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I love this bike!, September 17, 2011
I Have only had it for three days but I love it. I was easy for DH to put together. I have ridden it to take my kids to school and pick them up. ridden it to work and back and ridden it just for fun. I was a bit worried because I haven't been an a bike for years but this bike rides very steady and easy. I Love the way it looks and have already gotten many comments about how cute it is. I got the three speed and have not had to switch gears (maybe I should have gotten the single speed) My bum has gotten a bit sore from all the riding but I am sure I will get used to it. Now it just needs a basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nirve Lahaina Women's 3 speed Automatic Shifting Cruiser Bike, March 14, 2011
L. S. (North East, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I would give this bike 10 stars if I could. It is PERFECT! I love it. It is built like a tank. It is welded very well at all the connections. The metal is thick. The paint is beautiful. The decorations on the body and seat are awesome. The tire treads are flowers. They are wide so the balance is great. The seat is comfy and wide. Rides like a dream. I expect this bike to last me at least 20 years. I am very happy with this bike! Fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Bike, August 23, 2011
My boyfriend was getting me a bike for my birthday and took me to the local bike shops. I had seen this bike there and fell in love with it but the price was over $500. I found it priced better on Amazon and we ordered it along with the matching basket, basket insert and bell. Everything came before it was supposed to and was packaged very well. The ride is very smooth even on the boardwalk. I love the flower print tires, and always get so many compliments when I'm out. We love loading our bikes up and taking them all around the state to ride in different area's. It's definetly worth the price.