5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Published on May 13, 2012 by Snowy

1.0 out of 5 stars NISIM FAST Shampoo
Do NOT waste your money. It does NOT work. It does make your hair brittle and mine sheds now and it never shed before!!!!!
Published 21 months ago by Melody

1.0 out of 5 stars NISIM FAST Shampoo, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Nisim F.a.s.t. Fast Shampoo Hair Growth Shampoo 33 Oz. (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 13, 2012
after a couple of weeks of use hair is not falling as much, its stronger and its growing very fast.. Im not using the conditioner only the shamppoo and the hair is very bouncy not flat. Im told by people that knows me the hair looks very healthy. I have hypothiroidism and my hair got weak and very thin and I have always been told nothing would help. but I notice big difference with this shamppo. Will definitely keep using it. I really love how my hair looks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grows hair faster and great for oily scalps., December 17, 2013
My teenage daughter wanted to try this. Her hair is thick but grows slowly and she has very oily scalp and bad dandruff. Since using this product, she washes her hair 2 -3 times per week with this and then another shampoo on off days. The first thing we noticed is that it greatly controls her oily scalp condition and in turn has helped with her dandruff a lot!!!! Yay!

The next thing we noticed is how fast her hair is growing. Usually she only gets her hair trimmed every 6 - 8 wks. Now she has to have it trimmed every 2-3 wks to shape it and her hair is growing fast and she is so happy!

I do agree with other comments and reviews that this is a drying product and you need a good deep conditioner for your ends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total scam, June 25, 2013
This is no different than a $1 bottle of Suave. Don't waste your money. This product does not work as advertised. The return period expires before you can figure out if its working or not. Learn from my mistake!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Regular Shampoo Nothing Really Special, February 2, 2014
this is regular shampoo with just a different name. nothing special. I guess real results must happen within and not out

4.0 out of 5 stars Was worth a shot., December 3, 2013
I've been using this brand for a while and can definetly say my hair felt extremely clean after the first use, but after the couple of months I've been using it haven't really noticed much of a big difference in growth. At least nothing noticeable to where I can say "wow this really worked!!" but can definetly say it feels great to wash my hair with. No special smell or anything but my hair did feel smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF, July 5, 2013
been using this for a couple of months, this stuff is great !! Will definately order more before i run out

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 1, 2013
I am Sorry for late.
it is so good and good for me.
I will probably buy again.
I am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat shampoo, June 29, 2013
It is a great product and it is hard to not use it anymore. It really works well for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product works, March 1, 2013
This product works great but will dry your air out and fade hair color very quickly. I purchase it on a regular basis and it really does seem to make the hair grown longer!

Rate and Discover Movies