- The sticks have many applications and are widely used in the welding and heat treating industries.
- The stick may be used either by making a mark on the surface and heating the material until the mark melts, or the material may be heated and the surface stroked with the stick until it leaves a liquid smear.
- The marks are easily removed with water, if they have not become charred.
- If the mark has become charred, it may be necessary to use abrasives to remove the mark.
- Recommended for the material metal. 1112 Degree fahrenheit.
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Nissen Temperature Indicating Stick with Aluminum Holder
|You Save:||$44.99 (33%)|
Nissen temperature sticks are an easy, economical way to determine surface temperatures. The temp... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Nissen temperature sticks are an easy, economical way to determine surface temperatures. The temperature stick is 5 inches long and protected by an adjustable aluminum holder. They are guaranteed accurate to within +/- 1 percent of their temperature rating.
There are no customer reviews yet.