- The sticks have many applications and are widely used in the welding and heat treating industries.
- The stick may be used either by making a mark on the surface and heating the material until the mark melts, or the material may be heated and the surface stroked with the stick until it leaves a liquid smear.
- The marks are easily removed with water, if they have not become charred.
- If the mark has become charred, it may be necessary to use abrasives to remove the mark.
- Recommended for the material metal. 1112 Degree fahrenheit.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player