Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
You can't shave with this pen
Nov 2, 2013 by Steve Kelsen
votes
I always have mine with me, and one time I went skiing and had to fill out some forms, it was working flawlessly up high on those mountains.
Jan 7, 2014 by K. Lee
votes
can't find the factory model. Just went to Stapes/Office depot to buy the universal one and cut off the extra length.
Aug 3, 2014 by PY3693
votes
votes
Best answer is "likely, but will depend". Here's my experience and why: writes ok on a sheet of copy paper on which I've run water, then wiped excess water off with my hand... if you use course spiral-bound paper it will likely write but might also tear the dampened coarse fibers; writes fine on widely used "Rite-In-The-Rain" all-weather journal paper (by J.L. Darling, Corp., Item 1735, ISBN:978-1-60134-050-4; www.RiteintheRain.com), but there may be other very 'waxy' treated rainproof paper that will cause any pen to skip.
Mar 24, 2014 by Thomas Coffey
votes
I am not selling this item. We bought it a couple of years ago. I think it had one pen. It was a gift. It's a set because it had a special holder.
Mar 23, 2014 by Sheila Derrwaldt
votes
What color is the ink? Jan 31, 2014
Blue... The small amount that actually came out of the pen, I mean.
Jan 31, 2014 by BullTiger
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers