5.0 out of 5 stars Good office pen

1.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye
Published 11 months ago by R. Rice

1.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye, January 3, 2014
R. Rice (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nite Ize Inka Mobile Pen and Stylus (IMP-M1-R7) (Office Product)
The quality was good, and it was exactly what I was looking for except for one fatal flaw. The pen does not securely attach to the clip. The first day I carried this on my key ring I came home with just the holder. I have no idea where it went. Too bad it doesn't screw or positively attach some other way. If you plan on rattling this around on a ring of things, I cannot recommend. I love the Nite Ize brand too, so breaks my heart to give this a poor rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good office pen, October 14, 2013
Kim (Kentucky, USA) - See all my reviews
I'm an admin and I wear a lanyard with my scan card all day at the office. But I don't always have pockets, so this pen is perfect for clipping on to what I already have to wear. It's very handy for those common occasions when I need a pen but I'm away from my desk. The ink doesn't seem to be particularly messy, pretty standard ballpoint quality. The stylus works fine on my smartphone as well, but I pretty much got this for the pen, and it doesn't disappoint. No problems yet with anything coming unscrewed or otherwise unattached.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for me... alas...., January 8, 2014
Someone else in the house commandeered it. I guess I need to order me another one or three. Inka is a great pen. They write well and they have innovative styles to help you keep a pen handy. I highly recommend any of their products. Nite Ize has several other innovative products, of which I have several. You cannot go wrong with items from either company.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hand and hardy pen, January 20, 2014
Pen fits in the hand well. A thinner pen would be very hard to write with but this pen has the girth that makes writing with it much easier . I remember in grade school getting those thick black pencils and I liked them because , for me, I could control the pencil better. I also like the stylus. I use a tablet and a Kindle Fire a great deal and having this "double duty" device is just smart. And the carabiner let's it hang out til it's needed . Hey, I know it's just a pen but it's one that is "hard core': it writes in harsh conditions ,it is easier to keep track of and it has a stylus.A few years ago non us of would have ever heard of a stylus but now they are , in my opinion, almost an essential item. Sure you can use your finger to punch out letters on virtual keyboards but the oils from the fingers makes it hard to see and unsightly, the stylus keeps the tablets ( or your Kindles) clean looking . I say get a couple of these pen/styluses , keep one and give another to one of your family members or tech addicted friends. They may revert back to a simpler time long enough to use the pen to write you a much deserved thank you note!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, Handy - Fantastic!, January 12, 2014
I attached this my keyring, and now wherever I go I have a decent pen with me. It's lightweight so it doesn't really weigh down my pockets. Both ends are threaded so you don't have to worry about losing this. You can flip the stylus and pen ends for convenience. The stylus works fine with my ipad or iphone.

Excellent buy, happy to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., October 10, 2013
About the only thing this needs is a way for whichever cap you take off to connect to the other. Both stylus and pen work great and it is big enough that it doesn't cramp my giant hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and well planned, June 22, 2013
Ready at hand for many uses. Pen, stylus, keychain. Great for use with I pod keypad or any small keypad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, February 8, 2014
It was very good to see the stylus worked on my Samsung Galaxy s3. Makes it a ton easier to type and flick pages around. The pen is OK. Even though the size is basically small, it is still big enough to easily handle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, September 10, 2014
JNieporte (Ohio, United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought mine for $10 from Home Depot. It's the same product, and it's a decent accessory for your smart phone or tablet. The Inka Mobile weighs only 0.4 ounce and measures 4-1/4" long when fully assembled and is 1/2" in diameter.

As the Inka Mobile comes, the carbiner is mounted to the stylus end. The carabiner is permanently molded to the cap, and it just screws on. The carabiner body and cap are translucent plastic, while the carabiner gate is wire. The carabiner is okay in terms of durability: it can break off if you rely on it too much as a steadying aid when writing with the pen. The stylus does its job, and I'm grateful since my super large fingers are too big to work on any tablet screen.

The other end is the pen. It's pressurized to write over grease and upside-down, and it writes in blue ink. The pen lasts for a while, which is surprising because of its size. Regular Inka refills won't fit; you'll need refills for the Inka Mobile. To refill the pen, you unscrew the stylus and the refill drops in. Screw the stylus back in and it's ready. The pen's cap also screws on, and is the same translucent plastic as the carabiner. Its end is flat, which lets you stand the Inka mobile up if you want to.

The cap and carabiner can be moved to either side of the Inka Mobile, so you can have the carabiner on the pen end if you want. The threads on the cap / carabiner are standard threads, but the body of the Inka Mobile uses a series of four "dots" to thread in to them.

I find the Inka Mobile to be a decent product. The carabiner is a bit unreliable, since it's thin plastic and will break if you use it as a writing aid. It's also not made to just hang from your pack, as too much banging around will snap the plastic. If you can work around these issues, the Inka Mobile is a good tool for your smart phone or tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you do like do, August 31, 2013
This is a must for anyone who carries a smartphone, a tablet, and a planner in their EDC. It arrived quickly and like most everything else by Nite Ize, it's easy to use and rugged.

Nite Ize Inka Mobile Pen and Stylus (IMP-M1-R7)
$11.99 $11.15