Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nite Ize RR-04-50 Reflective Cord, 50 Feet, Green
|Price:||$6.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.64 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made of sturdy nylon with a special reflective strip woven into it that reflect brightly when light is shined onto it
- Increases safety for you and the people around you on the trail, campsite, water, and highway
- Package contains 50' (15.24 meters) of 2.44mm green reflective cord
- Perfect for tent guy lines, bear bags, or boating
- Tie up tarps and shelters
- Sturdy nylon with special reflective strip woven into it to brightly reflect any light shined on it
- Increases safety on the trail, at the campsite, or on the highway
- Package contains 50 feet of 2.4 mm rope
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Size: 50 Feet
Top Customer Reviews
It makes a good cord for lanyards on pocket-sized working knives (think electrician's folding knife, folding pruning knife, small folding Sierra Saw, Sodbuster, Swiss Army Knife, etc.), helping to pull them from pocket or tool bag/kit as well as making them easier to find, especially if left laying about in the yard as it gets dark. This is also a good cord to use to make ranger beads; I double the cord and use wooden or glow-in-the-dark pony beads in a 9 and 4 arrangement, leaving enough at the doubled loop end to allow looping back through in order to quickly attach to a ring or belt loop.
The package label says it's 2.5 mm thick (and if you tend to think in inches, that's slightly less than 1/8"). I'd say it is generally suited to light and medium applications. If you need to cut it into pieces, you can burn the ends to prevent raveling.
These also fit in the Outdoor Products Sliding Cordlock Replacements 4 Pack that I purchased, although the cordlocks can fit thicker cord than the Nite Ize Reflective Cord.
The cord quality looks good. Overall, I am satisfied with this purchase.
- Good versatile all-purpose cord
- Burn to seal the cut ends
- Reasonable price
2. The 'reflective'' quality - i don't see any reflection!
Sending it back!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Small diameter, but very strong. I don't trip over tent guy wires at night anymore.Published 2 days ago by Richard W. Speicher
I was expecting a better quality cord. I thought it was going to be like the cordage that comes on the ENO hammock systems. This cord has a lot of stretch to it. Read morePublished 5 days ago by 1911
So I needed to grab some cordage for Guy lines on my hammock tarp. I have been shopping around and a lot of people recommend lash it or zing it, upon pricing those brands I felt... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Josh M
The only line to use if you have anyone else camping with you and sometimes even for yourself. During the night the reflective cord helps to stop anyone from tripping over it.Published 6 days ago by Oldsparkey
Made several tie down using this strong cord. Should work great for securing awnings and tent flys.Published 7 days ago by M. Garner
I received the Nite Ize Reflective Green 50' ft Cord.
I have used this on my knives that have the circular hole at the bottom of the knife and it can be seen when using it on... Read more
Ultra bright perfect if you need to see it at night very strong. This is perfect line to keep in your back pack or big out bag for emergency signaling or direction marker.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love this stuff! I have been messing around with different materials to practice knots and affix tarps. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Marc