Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now DOTD

on August 24, 2012
I loved this flashlight when I first got it. it is an "all around" flashlight with great features. The durability and warranty were not up to par.

Dropped the tail cap changing out old batteries and the spring and little pieces in the cap fell out. I was shocked how little a fall could cause this.

I contacted the NiteCore company and got the run around's. When you buy a product that is very expensive because of it's quality and you get a defective product a good company/manufacturer will repair with little hassle. When you don't get this type of service you should pass on their product.

Surefire is the only company that I have noticed that stands behind their product. My Dominater Surefire had broke and the company fixed it for free with no hassle and even did not need a receipt, no questions on original owner. It was like taking an old worn out craftsman screwdriver to sears to get a replacement.

The fact that NiteCore did not stand behind their product was a red flag for me.

Bottom line is I lost over $100 bucks on this flashlight and I am sticking to the over-priced brand of Surefire, you pay less in the end.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse