NiteRider Mako 1-Watt Headlight and CherryBomb Taillight Combo.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- NiteRider Mako 1-Watt Headlight and CherryBomb Taillight Combo.
- Two Excellent HIghpower Lights Combine to Make an Ultra-Bright Front & Rear Light Set !
- The Mako features an ultra-bright , Cree LED with high, low, and flash modes !
- The CherryBomb offers a 0.5 watt LED with steady and flash modes !
- Combo is Light Weight & Includes Quick Realse Mounts & Batteries !
|Item Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Package Height||1.7 x 4.8 x 6.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
It uses double AA, i plugged in rechargeables and that helps me out incase they are dead one day, i can swap out, and it seems water resistant, i rode in light rain for an hour and it lit up just fine. the flash is a pattern, and so is the taillight, its not just constant interval flashes which helps to grap attention. The quick release on the handlebar mount really helps to use this as a flashlight in the early morning rides.
The CherryBomb is VERY BRIGHT, and I appreciate that. I leave it on the almost police-car-like flashing mode that draws plenty of attention. I just directly clip it onto the rack in the back of my bike. I haven't used the under-seat mount because of the particulars of my folding bike (I constantly collapse the seat to it's fullest and it wouldn't work with the mount). The only drawback to clipping it onto my back rack is that it points a bit downward, which (I'm guessing) reduces the distance at which it can be viewed.
Overall, a really great set of lights for a good price!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useful specially in the city where you need to be seen. Just packaguing didn't come with too many instruccions. Very nice combo thoughPublished on July 24, 2013 by Jael
I purchased these lights for my Terra Trike Rover. They are very visible, BUT, the mounting brackets are less than desirable. Read morePublished on July 20, 2013 by G