5.0 out of 5 stars 18350's and AAA batteries. No problem!
Charges 2 drained 18350's in under an hour. Had no issues with my AAA'S as well. Batteries get slightly warm after charge but I always remove batteries after they reach 3 lights (full). Manufacturers state trickle charging but I won't take the risk. Trusted name in the e cig community and I'm glad I went for this affordable, reliable charger.
Published 8 months ago by Christopher L. Cayanan

3.0 out of 5 stars This is Version 1
Published 9 months ago by Aaron Klingelhoefer

3.0 out of 5 stars This is Version 1, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Nitecore i2 Intellicharge Charger for 18650 AAA AA Li-Ion/NiMH Battery (Sports)
This charger is Version 1... the first version had some overheating issues that were fixed in version 2. There was no indication of which version this is by the seller and i only found out about the issues after i had received it. It does get warm while charging (both batteries and charger) but not hot. I had one problem charging an 18350 where it got really hot and the charger did turn off. Both battery and charger were fine and still work great, good to know the protection works. I have charged IMR, LiPo, Lion, NiCd, Nmhd and Cgr chemistry batteries without any issues. There are Version 2 Nitecore chargers out there for around the same price so shop around.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18350's and AAA batteries. No problem!, November 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, July 23, 2013
I use this to charge my peeled MFLB batteries (two different brands), and my 18650 batteries for my e-cigarette. Works excellent but sometimes will go from almost fully charged to one blinking light for both batteries. Not sure why, this only started happening after about 2 months of use.

Batteries do get warmer than I'm used to in this system but I have to trust the intellicharge bit.

Power cable is flimsy and very high gauge wire. I guess this isn't an issue as long as the unit isn't drawing too much power. Carry it with me daily to work in a backpack of tons of clutter and no issues with the construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time around, August 20, 2013
Much better made than my first purchase of an inferior knockoff, that has a green light that comes on and stays on as long as a battery is in, depleted or other wise. This one Shows the level of charge. Charges separately in each row. Adapts to the battery type being charged. Shuts off when done.
This is the second one I've purchased in separate buys.
Good move on my part to move on to this one. Actually this one goes to my daughter to replace the junky one I gave her family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 22, 2013
I like the fact the you confirm the individual battery being charged. Afterwards I purchased the 4 battery charger version. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as advertised, April 27, 2014
J. J. Ward (Pittsboro, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I live on a ranch, where a wise man is not without a flashlight during nighttime hours. The LED lights we prefer are compact and very bright, but they roar through batteries. The Nitecore i2 charger has solved the problem. Our AA and 18650 batteries charge quickly and without difficulty. We're seeing a rapid return on investment with this charger, and its performance has been completely satisfactory. It appears to be rugged and well-made.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Charges Batteries, January 16, 2014
I mean, how much is there to say about it? I like the fact that it - although this isn't much of a selling point, most do - handles both my 18650s and my 18350s. It's smart enough to tell if you've inadvertently inserted a battery polarity-reversed, so it'll save you from burning down the whole neighborhood by being in a hurry. It charges my batteries quicker than my previous charger, and has a useful, if rather general, 3-light indicator to let the user know how far an inserted battery is from full-charge. I've had mine for a couple of months now, and no complaints. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery charger, October 12, 2013
The charger works great & got it quickly. Im glad I found it here for a cheaper price. Happy camper :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, July 25, 2013
Good charger. Charge mainly my e-cig batteries with it, efest imr 18500 1100mah. The only negative thing that I could say about it it that the spring will stick if you try to depress the lever with the battery. You have to pull the lever down with one hand and set the battery in with the other, atleast on mine that's how it is, not a big deal but that's why I gave it four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, July 18, 2013
Works well, the tabs are a bit hard to push down I thought I was breaking it the first time. Battery charge indicators are a very nice feature

Rate and Discover Movies