Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 26, 2007
I found out about this product on the Tyra Banks show. She had several guests of different body sizes use this product for a month and the results were pretty amazing.

I am in my early 40's and fairly slim but my skin is not nearly as firm as it once was and I have always had cellulite. I have been using this (and the Good-bye Cellulite patches) for over a week now and am thrilled. My skin's firmness has returned to what it was in my 20's. I can already see a difference in my cellulite. I do not expect that this product will completely eliminate every ripple and dimple but I can see that it is resulting in a massive improvement.

I have used countless anti-cellulite products, many of which were very costly and none produced results significant enough to talk about. This is the only product that I have used that I think warrants any type of recommendation and this one gets two thumbs up! So, rather than using boutique, designer or department store brands save yourself some money and aggravation and try this version!
11 comment|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2012
This may be long-winded but might be worth the read. And might not... :)

Well, due to genetics, I have cellulite and have since I was at least 12 years old (I am 37 now). It is embarassing and a lot of the times I am shocked to look in the mirror and see all the dimpling, etc. I have never been obese, just have gained and lost weight over the years. I am 5' 8" and go between 135 lbs - 155 lbs. Currently at 150 lbs. Still normal BMI and not overweight at all.

I have been using this product on and off for years (originally found it circa 2004 when in Europe - Holland I believe - for business) and I can tell you that it works when I use it. When I stop using it, the dimpling eventually comes back (though it does take a while).

I noticed that it is more effective when I combine other efforts such as drinking a lot of water and exercising. It is not just something that you can put on and sit back and relax (though, for me, it still made a difference when I did sit back and relax but it is much better to combine other efforts).

More recently, I have a routine wherein I drink almost 2 gallons of water a day and if I watch TV or movies at home, instead of just sitting I purchased a Gold's Gym stair stepper ($45.00) and "walk or run up stairs" instead. :) My daily goal is 15,000 steps. I wear a pedometer all day. I do not always make it but I range around 6,000 to 15,000 steps a day and I have a desk job.

If I do not use this product, the cellulite stays and even seems to dimple more when I the stepping tightens my thighs and butt! (Which sucks!!!) However, when I use this product I notice a great decrease in dimpling and a great increase in the tightening of my skin. I use this on the backs of my upper legs as well as my thighs. I massage it in vigorously and, when I have time, knead the areas I am applying it to as much as possible. I only do this in the mornings after my shower (maybe if I also applied it before bed I'd get even more results and eliminate it all but I am just too lazy at night :-) ).

My stomach is not as prone to dimpling but I use it there from time to time anyhow so as to prevent any from occuring and it does tighten the skin there as well. I swear by Nivea Body Good-Bye Cellulite and right now my cellulite is the least I have seen it since I started getting it (because I have been keeping in my routine). I am investing in a massage machine (also purchased from Amazon) to see if I can eliminate it. Regardless, I think that without this product, this would be impossible. I am hoping it works!

So, for anyone that say it doesn't work, try drinking lots water and exercise. I know we'd all like (I know I would) to just push a button and make things all better but the world and life don't usually work that way... Which sucks!!!!

Anyhow, sorry for the long-winded review, I've just had a few years to test this product and it has not disappointed me so I thought I'd share.
on April 17, 2015
Does not work! Skinny girl with fat girl legs! I workout 3-4 times a week... And somehow my cellulite never goes away!!! DARN!!!! So I try this product after reading the other reviews. Hopeful I slathered it on 2 times a day... After using the whole bottle... Look in the mirror UGH!!! Still there cellulite everywhere! Don't listen to the lies!!! Maybe I need to workout harder!
on May 12, 2013
Actually I couldn't believe this product! It says that it will reduce thhe cellulite in 4 weeks and I've been using it for 2 weeks and it actually does what it say!!! I want to tell all women that I had serious cellulite problems that I thought no product can make it go away but this product really reduced the cellulite until now by nearly 70% and I haven't finished my 4 weeks yet!!!

At first I couldn't believe that no product can reduce the appearance of cellulite but I was so desperate and tried everything but nothing worked. Except this one!!! And when you use it with the Nivea Serum Q10 it gives amazing results!! And the 2 packs will actually be enough for u for 4 weeks...
I'm so happy I never had such toned legs since 5 years! I have been working out for 6 months and the cellulite wasn't going away. But if you work out, drink so much water (10 glasses a day) and use this product you will be amazed!! And believe me I have tried this without using this product and it didn't work before!

Enjoy your new thighs ;) ;) :D
on May 17, 2008
I am 42 and have tried all of the various creams, neutrogena, bliss fat girl slim etc. for the most part they have given me softer skin, but no real effect on the cellulite. I am now using the patches & the gel and after one week, things seem a little better back there! I dont think it has any real lasting effect, but helps the appearance and that is good enough for me this summer.
on August 18, 2010
I used this product for two months before summer and swimsuit season. I was skeptical, but there was a HUGE difference!
I used it on my thighs and butt, and it worked wonders. I have stopped using it for about a month, and already I can see more cellulite....so, in order for this to really work, you need to keep applying it.
on March 28, 2015
I am writing about Nivea In Shower moisture lotion...this product is the best thing I have ever found. ..I have very dry skin..this is incredible..if you struggle with dry skin...GET Nivea In-Shower Moisture. ..
on January 30, 2008
it amazes me how the ratings from the reviewers are all over the map that i have to wonder if it is due to differential expectations for its success. i consider my expectation to be reasonable and a 50% favorable change exceeds my expectation. this is a lotion topically applied and who'd expect for the lotion to change one's genetic makeup? i apply this cream once a day to upper legs and buttocks following a shower. my skin is definitely firming up as dimples are becoming less visible within 2 weeks as this product claims. i do want to mention that i am a yo-yo dieter and this increase in firmness is novel due to application of this cream. in the past, my skin has never been this firm as my weight fluctuated up and down. i am 115lbs but certainly out of shape and cellulite is in my DNA. i should also say that i use a skin exfoliating bath cloth everyday and perhaps this helps with the cream's absorption or rate of (?). other factors include i run 3 times a week for 30 mins UNFAITHFULLY and i am a smoker. if your expectations are reasonable, i would buy and use this product. i am going to.
on June 4, 2013
I used this product last year and it had better results that this year...funny because last year I was heavier and had worse cellulite then! The product did change its formula though so maybe thats why?

I used this for 2 weeks twice a day for 20 minutes, massaging it very hard into my skin until I developed bruises. There was little effect on my cellulite however it did make my skin look much firmer and made my stretch marks almost disappear. I love the supple, firm feeling it gives me, I just wish it got rid of cellulite like it claims.

Well! It can! I then bought the Finulite Cellulite Smoothing Massage Mitt. What I did was rub the Nivea lotion over the areas until the skin was pretty wet. I took the mitt and massaged in into my skin for 10 minutes twice a day very roughly so bruises came. Within two days my minor cellulite was gone, within a week, the average looking cellulite was almost gone. I stopped using it for a few days, some of the cellulite has come back but not nearly as bad as before. I'm going to use it again to make it all go away. The mitt is so much better of an investment, its cheaper and it makes it so you don't go through as many nivea tubes. Your not supposed to use the mitt on dry skin, hence the reason I continue to use nivea.
on September 3, 2014
This really does help. I use it every year and start using it 6-8 weeks before bathing suit/shorts season hits. It does take a while to see the results and you do need to keep using it. The cellulite will return once you stop using it so it is not a permanent fix.

See 1 answered question