5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!!!
I found out about this product on the Tyra Banks show. She had several guests of different body sizes use this product for a month and the results were pretty amazing.

Published on May 26, 2007 by E. Lamoureaux

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me :(
I used two bottles of Nivea over a two month period. I can't see any improvement at all. I was really hoping it would help. It smells good though!
Published on September 4, 2012 by Tchn' 4th

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!!!, May 26, 2007
This review is from: Nivea Q10 Skin Firming Cellulite Gel Cream, 6.7 Oz (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

I am in my early 40's and fairly slim but my skin is not nearly as firm as it once was and I have always had cellulite. I have been using this (and the Good-bye Cellulite patches) for over a week now and am thrilled. My skin's firmness has returned to what it was in my 20's. I can already see a difference in my cellulite. I do not expect that this product will completely eliminate every ripple and dimple but I can see that it is resulting in a massive improvement.

I have used countless anti-cellulite products, many of which were very costly and none produced results significant enough to talk about. This is the only product that I have used that I think warrants any type of recommendation and this one gets two thumbs up! So, rather than using boutique, designer or department store brands save yourself some money and aggravation and try this version!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, December 15, 2007
I read all the mixed reviews before purchasing this product and figured I would take a chance and try it out. I've been using the patches 1-2 times a week in combination with the gel cream applied once or twice a day for two weeks now and I'd estimate I have about 80% less cellulite. It's not 100% effective, but it clearly reduces the appearance and firms up you skin. I'm a 25 year old woman and thanks to genetics, I've had cellulite on the back of my thighs and butt since my early teens. I'm 5' 10" 140lbs and I work out 3-4 times a week. The rest of my body is pretty toned, I just could never get rid of that stubborn cellulite! Thank you Nivea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for me Too!, October 3, 2012
This may be long-winded but might be worth the read. And might not... :)

Well, due to genetics, I have cellulite and have since I was at least 12 years old (I am 37 now). It is embarassing and a lot of the times I am shocked to look in the mirror and see all the dimpling, etc. I have never been obese, just have gained and lost weight over the years. I am 5' 8" and go between 135 lbs - 155 lbs. Currently at 150 lbs. Still normal BMI and not overweight at all.

I have been using this product on and off for years (originally found it circa 2004 when in Europe - Holland I believe - for business) and I can tell you that it works when I use it. When I stop using it, the dimpling eventually comes back (though it does take a while).

I noticed that it is more effective when I combine other efforts such as drinking a lot of water and exercising. It is not just something that you can put on and sit back and relax (though, for me, it still made a difference when I did sit back and relax but it is much better to combine other efforts).

More recently, I have a routine wherein I drink almost 2 gallons of water a day and if I watch TV or movies at home, instead of just sitting I purchased a Gold's Gym stair stepper ($45.00) and "walk or run up stairs" instead. :) My daily goal is 15,000 steps. I wear a pedometer all day. I do not always make it but I range around 6,000 to 15,000 steps a day and I have a desk job.

If I do not use this product, the cellulite stays and even seems to dimple more when I the stepping tightens my thighs and butt! (Which sucks!!!) However, when I use this product I notice a great decrease in dimpling and a great increase in the tightening of my skin. I use this on the backs of my upper legs as well as my thighs. I massage it in vigorously and, when I have time, knead the areas I am applying it to as much as possible. I only do this in the mornings after my shower (maybe if I also applied it before bed I'd get even more results and eliminate it all but I am just too lazy at night :-) ).

My stomach is not as prone to dimpling but I use it there from time to time anyhow so as to prevent any from occuring and it does tighten the skin there as well. I swear by Nivea Body Good-Bye Cellulite and right now my cellulite is the least I have seen it since I started getting it (because I have been keeping in my routine). I am investing in a massage machine (also purchased from Amazon) to see if I can eliminate it. Regardless, I think that without this product, this would be impossible. I am hoping it works!

So, for anyone that say it doesn't work, try drinking lots water and exercise. I know we'd all like (I know I would) to just push a button and make things all better but the world and life don't usually work that way... Which sucks!!!!

Anyhow, sorry for the long-winded review, I've just had a few years to test this product and it has not disappointed me so I thought I'd share.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT, August 18, 2010
I used this product for two months before summer and swimsuit season. I was skeptical, but there was a HUGE difference!
I used it on my thighs and butt, and it worked wonders. I have stopped using it for about a month, and already I can see more cellulite....so, in order for this to really work, you need to keep applying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, January 30, 2008
it amazes me how the ratings from the reviewers are all over the map that i have to wonder if it is due to differential expectations for its success. i consider my expectation to be reasonable and a 50% favorable change exceeds my expectation. this is a lotion topically applied and who'd expect for the lotion to change one's genetic makeup? i apply this cream once a day to upper legs and buttocks following a shower. my skin is definitely firming up as dimples are becoming less visible within 2 weeks as this product claims. i do want to mention that i am a yo-yo dieter and this increase in firmness is novel due to application of this cream. in the past, my skin has never been this firm as my weight fluctuated up and down. i am 115lbs but certainly out of shape and cellulite is in my DNA. i should also say that i use a skin exfoliating bath cloth everyday and perhaps this helps with the cream's absorption or rate of (?). other factors include i run 3 times a week for 30 mins UNFAITHFULLY and i am a smoker. if your expectations are reasonable, i would buy and use this product. i am going to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! It works!!, May 12, 2013
Actually I couldn't believe this product! It says that it will reduce thhe cellulite in 4 weeks and I've been using it for 2 weeks and it actually does what it say!!! I want to tell all women that I had serious cellulite problems that I thought no product can make it go away but this product really reduced the cellulite until now by nearly 70% and I haven't finished my 4 weeks yet!!!

At first I couldn't believe that no product can reduce the appearance of cellulite but I was so desperate and tried everything but nothing worked. Except this one!!! And when you use it with the Nivea Serum Q10 it gives amazing results!! And the 2 packs will actually be enough for u for 4 weeks...
I'm so happy I never had such toned legs since 5 years! I have been working out for 6 months and the cellulite wasn't going away. But if you work out, drink so much water (10 glasses a day) and use this product you will be amazed!! And believe me I have tried this without using this product and it didn't work before!

Enjoy your new thighs ;) ;) :D

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me :(, September 4, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent....applied easily., August 8, 2008
I bought this gel to use along with the patches, since I wasn't pleased with the patches I'm using the gel on it's own. I don't know if there has been any difference in my cellulite, but then, I'm not following the exercise part of the program which I'm sure would help on it's own, without the gel. Even if there's no remarkable change on it's own, the gel has a nice scent and dries smooth on my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am always a sucker for products but this works!, May 17, 2008
I am 42 and have tried all of the various creams, neutrogena, bliss fat girl slim etc. for the most part they have given me softer skin, but no real effect on the cellulite. I am now using the patches & the gel and after one week, things seem a little better back there! I dont think it has any real lasting effect, but helps the appearance and that is good enough for me this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tummy Cellulite Uggggg!, May 5, 2014
Loved the gel formula. It absorbs quickly, smells good and I am seeing results within two weeks. My tummy looks smoother!