Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Niven Morgan Jean Baptiste 1717 Body Lotion
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 17, 2013
I found this brand at a very upscale restaurant in my city. My friends and I couldn't stop smelling our hands after we washed them in the bathroom. I had to ask the hostess about the brand. She wrote it down for me. I went looking for it but couldn't find it near where I live. Amazon to the rescue! This product is amazing. My skin is silky smooth and the scent isn't overwhelming. When you first apply it to your skin, the scent is strong. However, after a little while it blends in really well. I don't really use perfume anymore since I started using this lotion. The texture and quality of this lotion is amazing. For lack of a better term, all I can say about this lotion is that it's just right.
on August 10, 2012
I love the Jean Baptiste fragrance and this lotion is loaded with scent. But it is also high quality lotion that lasts quite a while and I live in a very dry climate. I find wearing the lotion alone carries the fragrance just enough, especially for work where you want something more subtle. Highly recommend.
on May 20, 2015
Great lotion - would have probably given it five stars if not for the fact that the pump doesn't work well, and it is very difficult to get lotion out of the bottle. Wouldn't pump at all at first - had to take the pump apart and clean it out to get it to work. I don't use it often because it's just to difficult to get out of the bottle!
on August 31, 2015
This lotion is THE BEST! I will not use any other lotion ever! I have sensitive skin and this goes on and stays on with no irritation to my skin. It smells wonderful and I get compliments on how I smell all the time.
on September 7, 2014
I bought this because I liked the bath salts in the same line, but I have to say that the scent on this is nice but it is a tad strong. I wish it were a little more subtle. The lotion itself seems high quality.
on May 1, 2016
Found this lotion first in a beautiful boutique in Bowling Green Kentucky and had to have a second, third and fourth bottle. The lotion is creamy, absorbs quickly and leaves a delightful scent! The scent is not really floral--and is not overwhelming. I get many compliments on how I smell. Always a good thing.
on April 28, 2014
I love the fresh clean scent of this fragrance; I'd originally purchased it at the Winstar Casino gift shop but it's just too easy to order it from Amazon.
on November 30, 2013
Love this lotion! The fragrance is appreciated by anyone I allow close enough to smell it. The intoxicating fragrance is addictive.
on May 31, 2011
I love that it came within the same week of ordering it. This product has a long lasting smooth aroma and leaves you feeling soft.
on June 28, 2014
Lightly elegant scent- just love this! This lotion always makes me feel so feminine. A little goes a long way!