Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 18, 2016
My daughter loves it, I was afraid the all white would stain or discolor but so far no issues with it. Simple watch that all the kids are wearing, price was better than local deals so I'm happy. Keeps time as it should. No switches or backlight just a simple straightforward analog watch.
on March 9, 2014
got this for my son for Christmas. he was very happy when he opened it. he wears it all the time and unfortunetly because its white it seems to absorb all things colored. its not as white as it used to be.
on August 18, 2015
Another Nixon for another day.. I love the Matte white.. Its a hot and neutral color.. I find myself wearing it with almost anything even more than the matte black. Someone I know fell in love with the white matte that I had to order him one... He loves it, now he wants another Nixon time teller p in green.
on January 13, 2013
Watch turned pink several days after using it. It keeps good time but it is no longer white. I feel like I threw 75 dollars away
on February 13, 2015
I like this watch because it looks cool and it's light weight... But it's a little too light weight. Like this thing weighs as much as a pencil and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a watch. Some people like when they can't feel the watch they're wearing but I like when I at least can still feel the thing on my wrist. But overall I do like this watch.
on April 20, 2015
Bought for my boyfriend. Was delivered fast. He was hoping it was going to be a little bigger so it would look more "manly" and was going to return but decided to keep anyway. I like it... we'll see how long it stay white
on November 30, 2012
Great watch but all kinds of things ruin the white I suggest getting something different from white. And it also came pretty quick in the mail in a small package. Again its a great watch just not in white.
on December 16, 2015
This is not the watch that will be sent to you. I received one that is all while. The seconds dial, hours, and Nixon logo are all white instead of black. You cannot see any of it unless you hold it up to the light. This picture is not correct and should be changed.
on December 2, 2013
So pretty, my girlfriend loves this watch. Wears it all the time. Obviously with a white watch, it's going to get dirty, nothing you can do about that - just make sure you clean it regularily.
on December 24, 2014
I bought the watch new as a gift.The watch seemed mechanically sound, but the appearance was not good. I was shown that the watch was already discolored with a yellowish tint on the face of the watch.