Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 3, 2013 6:47:51 AM PST
Rob Winger says:
I ordered the 250 GB Family Entertainment Bundle at the beginning January 2013 and did not see anything included with system about the $20 Amazon Instant Vide Credit listed in the description.

Includes: 250GB PS3 System, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, the Ratchet and Clank Collection, Media/Blue-Ray Disc Remote Control and $20 AIV Credit

I don't know where on the site to take this up with Amazon. Anyone else order this recently who can tell me how to go about obtaining or redeeming this credit?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2013 10:55:04 PM PST
RD3AV5 says:
Same here. I bought the same PS3 bundle and I even registered my PS3 with my Amazon Prime Video account to see if that would activate and got nothing. A call into Amazon.com may be in order to fix this.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2013 7:31:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2013 7:31:20 AM PST
Rob Winger says:
I had to dig deep in the support links (sorry I can't remember how to retrace my steps - may have been through returns from my purchase history) - but was able to contact Amazon about this. They were prompt about applying a $20 credit to my account. In addition, that was a store credit instead just a AIV credit.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 7:11:20 PM PDT
CPTKUNGPOW says:
I have been eyeing the product since last week because I am a big fan of ratchet and clank as well as jak and daxter. I was wondering if the product comes with an ps3 controller? because i read the description on it and it didn't say anything about a controller just the games, remote controller, and the ps3. the reason I am confused is because i see it in the picture but not in the description. I also know this is probably a dumb question but if you can help I greatly appreciate it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2013 10:07:13 AM PDT
Rob Winger says:
Yes - it includes the controller.

BTW - about 2 months after my purchase I received an email with the AIV credit.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 3, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle
PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (292)