Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 3, 2014
I love the message of the book which is why I bought it to read to my two toddler grand daughters. They love it too. Now I know this next comment is going to cause some to think I'm nuts, but I could not give the book 5 stars for one reason. I do not want my grand daughters to learn to speak incorrectly like most of Americans do yet two pages contain the same error in grammar. "Me and my friends at school have fun..." is NOT something I want the girls to hear. It should be "My friends and I have fun..." Later we read, "Me and my mommy run in..." Sorry! This is not written by a 4 year old. There's no good reason to use poor grammar. Children say what they hear. I was disappointed. If you agree, I suggest you still buy the book but change these sentences with a pen and read them the correct way to your young ones.
on October 6, 2013
I just found this book because I am a fan of Elycia's and noticed she has a new children's book. As a parent, I appreciate the message of this story, but more importantly, my children and their friends truly connect with the message as well. They are now saying No Biggy! whenever they feel frustrated and it has really helped. The theme of No Biggy applies to everyone, whether you're a four year old or a forty year old. This is a very special book that kids (and their parents will love), the illustrations are eye-catching and fun, and it's a perfect gift too.
on June 10, 2014
Absolutely this best toddler book to teach how to deal with frustration. My toddler loves this book and has quickly started applying the technique and saying no Biggy when something happens. I even have started using this phrase at work. It has greatly improved frustrating situations and make things much easier to deal with. Highly, highly recommend!!!
on March 3, 2015
This is a great book. It has a wonderful message. We find ourselves saying "No biggy" all the time now to our 4 year old daughter since reading this book to her for the first time many months ago.
on October 17, 2013
Got this book for the kids, they chose it amazon because of the puppy on the front. I thought it might be too young for my kids (6,9) - but they both really loved it. They laughed and quoted the book all night. Now they say "no biggy" to just about everything. I actually found myself reading along at bedtime while my little guy was reading it as opposed to drifting off or checking my blackberry. Illustrations are great... I dont know how you do much better! Got kids? This book is a win and I think there is some lessons in the book that are good for all.
on July 17, 2014
I gave this book to my two grandsons and then forgot all about it. The next time I was at their house, I heard all of them use the phrase "No biggy". My daughter said that, although I gave it to the boys, she thinks she got more out of it than they did. The whole family has really enjoyed it.
on October 22, 2013
Lovin' the new book NO BIGGIE by Elycia Rubin. Filled with love, warmth, tenderness and fun, it's a title that shows how we often takes things much more seriously than we ought... and is one ever too young - or too old - to learn that lesson? Nice job!
on December 12, 2013
It is very interesting and gives lots of ideas for young children The pictures were fantastic. Elycia Rubin did a great job with this book and everyone we gave it to loves it.
on September 15, 2014
I have a granddaughter with a bit of a hothead tendency and this book has been a fun way to cool her down. It is a wonderful book to pull through such things as that as well as the frustrations of learning new things such as you do as you are growing into a big kid.
on May 27, 2014
This book is great and is really helping with my daughter's frustration. We recommended it to our daughters teachers and they have started reading it to the whole class.