No Co-op, no deal!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2010 12:33:40 PM PDT
Mindstate says:
Come on now!

Posted on Oct 30, 2010 8:39:33 AM PDT
M. Rubendall says:
Kind of have to agree. Not very happy with that situation.
But at least, in that regard, it's true to the idea of being an (almost) PC port.

Posted on Nov 16, 2010 9:11:05 PM PST
Erik A. Vega says:
I had the same situation go on in Gamestop. I had preordered it and was really looking forward to playing it, then once I purchased it I read the back and it said One Player and while still in the same building I told them (they were nice about it) "I didn't notice it didn't have co-op. I don't want it, I just want a refund." The ONLY reason I even care about using xbox 360 or PS3 over the PC version which has been out for so freaking long now, is the simple fact that you usually CAN play co-op. Honestly, it's so stupid to do this, and EA Games looks like it's going to hit rockbottom soon anyways (since Spore flopped because of 'draconian DRM' they're stock prices have fallen since about $46 a share to $16 a share and still continue to drop and now they re-create a title that has been around for 16 months now. If I wanted to play Sims 3 with no co-op I would get it for PC. I mean really, they already have add-on packs for the PC version, they already have new items, new places, new everything. So now they want to make a game 16 months later as a rip on a game that's over a year old? Either co-op or no sell like OP said.

My final argument, playing Sims 3 with your spouse (wife/husband, boyfriend/girlfriend) or a friend is fun and social because you discover things about each other, playing Sims 3 by yourself just seems depressing and lonely.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 3 - Xbox 360
The Sims 3 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (250)