Published 21 months ago by miami2645

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Invention But ...
Published 14 months ago by Keith D. Bertrand

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Invention But ..., May 26, 2013
Keith D. Bertrand (Haslett, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
The stays are a very nice invention. They do a very good job of make the shirt collars' stay flat, instead of curling up, which happens all too much on golf/polo shirts (of any design/maker). In addition, you can get multiple use out of the stays if you remember to take them off before washing (I can usually get about 7 or 8 uses before the stickyness wears off) However, one problem in the design is this: Trying to get the paper backing off the stays is a real effort. They should be some a split or seam in the backing to make it easier to pull apart. As it is, you have to spend much effort and time to remove the backing. This is a big downfall. Correct it, and you would have the perfect solution to an annoying problem with shirt collars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our business has used these for over a year and saved us money., October 21, 2012
It has been a year now that I purchased these iron on collar stays for my valet team at our condo in hopes of lowering our uniform costs. I'm happy to say that the product has worked as described and has saved us money. I've noticed since the first time that I bought them that the fabric and glue is thicker and the corners are now rounded to prevent fraying. It's nice to see that the manufacturer is continually improving their product. In my experience, I found that you can reinforce the collar by also ironing a second one on top, if you like "extra starch"..

I totally disagree with the person that gave it one star. He probably didn't iron them on long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat buyer... very satisfied!, November 10, 2012
After using the white iron ons for quite some time, when I went to order more I decided to get these black ones. Even though they work the same, the black ones are better for darker color shirts and don't show through lighter fabrics. I really like these a lot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well., February 8, 2014
Everything worked as advertised. They don't always last several uses. Worth the money in the long run. I'd buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time user, November 27, 2013
Love this product, it makes a big diferent on any regular polo collar shirt. Will use it on every shirt, economic price and good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, November 20, 2013
This product works great and lasts for at least 5 wears. I haven't tried to iron it on yet, but it supposedly can handle that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 17, 2013
They work better than I had hoped. Actually keep the collar from rolling up. I've used the stays several times on all my polo's. . Wash the shirt, and reuse the stays. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 2, 2013
It works as expected. It's a big larger than I thought but they do the job well. I had issues with polo collars going all over the place. Now I don't.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more bacon collar!, October 25, 2013
Scott K. (South Bend, IN USA) - See all my reviews
No more curling to my polo shirt collars and I couldn't be happier! Great price and quality, they can be re-used multiple times and remain sticky but don't damage the fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 14, 2013
These work great. They were exactly what I was looking for. I've even had people comment on how sharp the collars on my knit polo shirts look. I can usually wear a single pair for a couple weeks (ten to fifteen shirt changes) as long as I remember to take them off before I wash a shirt. Well worth the price!

Rate and Discover Movies