|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
He was born a congenital amputee, his arms ending at his elbows and his legs at his knees. But that didnt stop Kyle Maynard from becoming a champion, on the wrestling mat and in his life.
NO EXCUSES is the inspiring story of Kyles battle against the odds. Youll learn about the family who supported him, the coach who trained him, and the faith that strengthened him to face the toughest fights.
In addition to Kyle Maynards amazing story, revealed in its entirety for the first time, youll learn about:
· How Kyles parents dealt with the shock of his birth
· Why they allowed him "no excuses"and how that benefited Kyle as he learned to eat, type, write, and live without hands
· How Kyle earned his way onto the football teamas a hardnosed defensive lineman
· How Kyle triumphed as a top state wrestler in Georgia
· The core values that Kyle gained from his coach, his family, and the demands of competition
· How Kyles own incredible success met a new barrier: from the federal government, which blocked him from a future NCAA wrestling career.
· How Kyle has changed peoples minds and opinions on the value of life
· The principles that have made Kyle a champion.
· Kyles very own diet and exercise regimen, which helped him compete at the highest levels
· Thirteen ways to live a No Excuses life
NO EXCUSES is a book about a courageous young man who faced the seemingly impossible challenge to live a normal lifeand won a phenomenal victory. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
You will love this book and not be able to put it down once you start reading it.
Kyle is an inspiration and reading his book will help you look at your life and the challenges you may face differently.
I totally recommend this book even if you don't like to read, you will fall in love to this book once you read it !!
Our culture says if it feels good do it, this young man shows that determination, grit and faith are the paths to success in anything you are willing to work for...Published 3 months ago by br
A friend with his own physical challenges shared this book with me. I found it to be an insightful autobiography written by a young man full of vigor and dreams he would achieve... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Donna Whittaker
I loved this book,
I read it in Spanish,then I sent it to my son. I wondered how we have so many youths today that have excuses for everything. Read more
this is one of my favorite books i had ever bought from amazon. I totally recommend this book even if you don't like to read, you will fall in love to this book once you read it... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Francisco Morales
It’s an easy read that will keep you fully engaged from chapter to chapter. However, don't read this book if you're intending to stay where you are in life. Read morePublished 9 months ago by David Arthur
His life is amazing....great for young high school wrestlers....saw this man in person and he writes beautifully with no hands. Read morePublished 11 months ago by KA Seneca
My son was assigned this book for his freshman humanities class. He really loved it, and was glad it was assigned (that's all I could get out of a 14 year old!).Published 11 months ago by C. Reichel
Kyle's is a great story, just not that hot a book. I only read about half before putting it down.Published 12 months ago by mike kiley
Do you have a teenager...self-absorbed, cocky, shy, disrespectful, angry, unmotivated? Then have him or her read this book. The title says it all: NO EXCUSES. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Emmie