Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
He was born a congenital amputee, his arms ending at his elbows and his legs at his knees. But that didnt stop Kyle Maynard from becoming a champion, on the wrestling mat and in his life.
NO EXCUSES is the inspiring story of Kyles battle against the odds. Youll learn about the family who supported him, the coach who trained him, and the faith that strengthened him to face the toughest fights.
In addition to Kyle Maynards amazing story, revealed in its entirety for the first time, youll learn about:
· How Kyles parents dealt with the shock of his birth
· Why they allowed him "no excuses"and how that benefited Kyle as he learned to eat, type, write, and live without hands
· How Kyle earned his way onto the football teamas a hardnosed defensive lineman
· How Kyle triumphed as a top state wrestler in Georgia
· The core values that Kyle gained from his coach, his family, and the demands of competition
· How Kyles own incredible success met a new barrier: from the federal government, which blocked him from a future NCAA wrestling career.
· How Kyle has changed peoples minds and opinions on the value of life
· The principles that have made Kyle a champion.
· Kyles very own diet and exercise regimen, which helped him compete at the highest levels
· Thirteen ways to live a No Excuses life
NO EXCUSES is a book about a courageous young man who faced the seemingly impossible challenge to live a normal lifeand won a phenomenal victory. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
I have not read it, but this is the type of story that shames the normal person into being productive.Published 27 days ago by Jose M. Carias
Awesome story and sterling example of the positive, powerful human spirit. If you think you can't, then read this for inspiration and motivation.Published 1 month ago by Elisa
It was too sunshiny. I understand wanting to tell your story, but don't leave out the rough stuff. That is what helps a person see how wonderful the good really isPublished 4 months ago by Faith Ham
I love this book. I have Lupus and sometimes find myself feeling sorry for poor old me or making an excuse for why I can't do something. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Bettina
Our culture says if it feels good do it, this young man shows that determination, grit and faith are the paths to success in anything you are willing to work for...Published 17 months ago by br
A friend with his own physical challenges shared this book with me. I found it to be an insightful autobiography written by a young man full of vigor and dreams he would achieve... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Donna
I loved this book,
I read it in Spanish,then I sent it to my son. I wondered how we have so many youths today that have excuses for everything. Read more