Supernatural 9 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. In My Time of Dying In the season premiere, Sam, Dean and John have been left for dead after the Demon plowed a truck into the Impala.
2. Everybody Loves a Clown After listening to a message on John's, cell phone from a woman named Ellen, Sam and Dean decide to track her down.
3. Bloodlust When Sam and Dean encounter Gordon, a fellow demon hunter who has been systematically killing vampires in a small town, Dean immediately bonds with the older man
4. Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Dean and Sam investigate the murder of a college student who has come back from the dead seeking revenge on those who mistreated her while she was alive.
5. Simon Said Sam and Dean meet Andy, a slacker who has psychic powers of persuasion that he uses to gain favors from people.
6. No Exit Sam and Dean investigate the brutal slayings of blond women from the same apartment building and discover that the demon responsible is the ghost of the country's first serial murderer, H. H. Holmes.
7. The Usual Suspects Sam and Dean investigate the murders of a lawyer and his wife who, right before they died, claimed to have seen a ghost.
8. Crossroad Blues When two professionals die after claiming to be haunted, Sam and Dean investigate a local bar and discover a demon has been making people's dreams come true in exchange for their souls.
9. Croatoan When Sam has a vision of Dean killing a young man who seems to be possessed by a demon, the two brothers head to Oregon to search for answers
10. Hunted After Dean (Jensen Ackles) tells Sam (Jared Padalecki) what their father told him before he died, a distraught Sam sneaks off to Indiana without Dean.
11. Playthings Sam and Dean visit the Cornwall Inn, a creepy old mansion turned run-down, failing hotel. They meet the owner, Susan, and her daughter Tyler, who are packing to move after they sell the hotel. Tyler is playing with a little girl named Margaret.
12. Night Shifter Sam and Dean investigate a string of robberies with a disturbing pattern: In each incident, a trusted employee holds up a bank and then commits suicide.
13. Houses of the Holy Sam and Dean investigate the murders of several people by individuals who claim they were visited by an angel and were carrying out God's will.
14. Born Under a Bad Sign After receiving a frantic call from Sam, who has been missing for over a week, Dean races to his brother's side.
15. Tall Tales Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) call upon their family friend and fellow hunter Bobby (guest star Jim Beaver) for help after they are stumped by violent and unexplainable happenings on a local college campus.
16. Road Kill While driving down a deserted road, Sam and Dean are startled when a bloody woman, Molly (TRICIA HELFER - "Battlestar Galactica"), bolts in front of the Impala, screaming for help from the crazy farmer who is chasing her.
17. Heart While investigating the death of a lawyer who appeared to have been killed by a wild animal, Sam and Dean realize they are actually tracking a werewolf.
18. Hollywood Babylon Sam and Dean travel to Hollywood to investigate the death of an actor on a horror film set, after rumors spread that he was killed by a ghost.
19. Folsom Prison Blues After hearing about a ghost that has been killing off inmates one by one, Sam and Dean decide the best way to investigate is from the inside--so they allow themselves to be thrown into a state penitentiary.
20. What Is and What Should Never Be (aka I Dream of Genie) While hunting a djinn, or genie, Dean is attacked and transported to an alternate world.
21. All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1 Sam is abducted by the yellow-eyed demon and finds himself in a ghost town with children who have special abilities. They learn that the demon has brought them together to initiate his endgame: an all-out war against the human race.
22. All Hell Breaks Loose: Part II While dealing with the aftermath of the fight between Sam and Jake, one of the powerful people from the ghost town, Dean pays a steep price for his involvement.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Horror|
|Supporting actors||Alona Tal, Samantha Ferris, Andrea Brooks, Brent Chapman, Stephen Aberle, Chris Eastman, Lisa Marie Caruk|
|Executive Producer||Todd Philip Aronauer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Later seasons are deeper in meaning because the estranged brothers develop their relationship and pick up the pace as the storyline progresses.
Great story....and one of the few genre shows that the ivory tower "brain trusts" have allowed to survive and develop. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Bowman
Great show. I got into it late but now I am a super fan. Too bad they have had some really bad recent seasons (8 & 9)Published 10 days ago by Rene'
It's Supernatural no words needed. It's only the best show on television. My first Blu-ray, not much different than DVD'S.Published 12 days ago by Margena Barnes
I love this tv series. Can not wait to continue my collection of the seasons. This is a very neat show for people that enjoy things like thisPublished 26 days ago by Kristina Barnard
Not a fan, but as a gift...it was worth it, or so I've been told so everything is super cool.Published 26 days ago by Carolina Gallegos Navarro
I just love this show... I have not missed any episodes including season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
These guys are great! Its a wonderful TV show!
Shipment arrived quickly and as promised. Very satisfied with the overall quality of the product. Imaging seems to be fine on all the discs.Published 1 month ago by Kimberly Evans