ViewSonic VX2250WM-LED 22-Inch (21.5-Inch Vis) Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED Monitor with Integrated Stereo Speakers
Used & New from: $189.00
No HDMI How does it have full 1080p without an HDMI input?
asked by Peter M. Owens on March 12, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
HDMI isn't the only type of video signal that can output in 1080p by far. In fact, the only difference between DVI and HDMI is the fact that HDMI carries the audio in the same cable, whereas DVI carries only video, but other than that they're identical.
PC_XS answered on March 16, 2011
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
PC_XS is very much correct and there are easy adapters such as this AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable. You can find others for a few dollars cheaper but AmazonBasics offers a 1 year warranty, so I opted for this instead.
Levantine answered on April 28, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Get an hdmi to DVI/VGA cord. They're pretty cheap. So you don't have to return it.
Daniel I. Scarr answered on July 25, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Please help is anyone familiar with eyeinfinity? are any tvs capable or do you think multiple monitors is best?
D. Pendzick answered on November 12, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm a little surprised and disappointed.
I did a search on Amazon for an HDMI monitor. It pointed to this one (among others) so I bought it. Yet it does not have HDMI!

I intended to run it off my video camera which has HDMI out.
Contributors here say I can easily add an adaptor and lose audio capability... That's not what I wanted.
Why does Amazon's HDMI search lead me to a product and eventual purchase of a monitor that DOES NOT HAVE HDMI!?
So now I guess I have to return it..
CJ answered on July 2, 2011
Comment | 3 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product