From the Inside Flap
For four years Barack Obama has waged an unparalleled attacklargely undocumented by the mainstream mediaon religious liberty in the United States. Never before has an administration been more convinced that there is no higher power than itself: one nation under Obama. In this stunning new book, veteran conservative lawyer, activist, and commentator Phyllis Schlafly and reporter George Neumayr reveal the greatest assault on American liberty in our timethe Obama administration’s war on religious freedom.
In No Higher Power you’ll learn:
- Why a second Obama term could spell the end of Catholic hospitals and the court-martialing of Christian military chaplains
- How the Obama administration is stripping conscience protections for pro-life doctors and nursesforcing them to either assist in abortions or quit medicine
- How the Obama administration sought to ban Bibles from military hospitals and prohibit invocations of Jesus Christ at military funerals
- Why even Justice Elena Kaganan Obama appointee to the Supreme Courtwas shocked by the Obama administration’s dictating employment policy at a Lutheran church
- How Obama is defying federal law in the Defense of Marriage Act
- How liberal Christians like Jim Wallis have acted as useful idiots for Obama’s war on Christianityand how the Catholic Left in Chicago actually helped pay for Obama’s training as a disciple of the radical Saul Alinsky
- Why the Obama administration coddles Islam while actively discriminating against Christians and Jews
- And much more In
In No Higher Power, Schlafly and Neumayr expose the Obama administration’s brazen disregard for the First Amendment, its relentless purging of religion from our public life, and the even more chilling persecution of religion set to come.
From the Back Cover
When Phyllis Schlafly talks, conservatives should listen—and when she sounds a warning, we should be ready to act. In her terrific new book, Higher Power, she and George Neumayr have compiled a truly frightening indictment of the Obama administration’s contempt or the First Amendment and our most fundamental freedoms. If you care about our country and its future, you must read this book.”
Freedom of conscience is the foundation of all our freedoms. Phyllis Schlafly’s and George Neumayr’s riveting account of Obama’s war on religious liberty is essential reading for all Americans who care about their country.”
Phyllis Schlafly and George Neumayr have nailed it—in its tyrannical arrogance, the Obama administration behaves as though there is no higher power than itself. It will allow neither the Constitution nor religious liberty to interfere with its agenda. In a second term, it will be emboldened to do even more. If you want to know just how threatened our religious liberties really are, please read No Higher Power.”