5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing easy read
Published 23 months ago by ksnia

3.0 out of 5 stars Puts things in perspective
Published 7 months ago by Keekles

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 17, 2012
Very good advice book. I read The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker and Ms. Gregory's advice is in line with the information in The Gift of Fear. Both are sensible and easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing easy read, November 16, 2012
This book was amazing and just what I needed for where I am in my life. I enjoyed the authors testimony and her ability to be naked behind the pen. If you never thought about setting standards and looking at yourself as worthy then you definitely need to read this book. You will also discover you are not alone or crazy for realizing you need to make a change and the author is there to walk with you every step of the way like your very own mentor. Great Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Real talk, November 9, 2012
This review is from: No More Crumbs: How To Stop Dating (and Mating) for Crumbs and Get the Cake You Deserve in 10 Crucial Steps! (Paperback)
My friend read your book in two days and loved it. Just thought I'd let you know. This book is real talk.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Crumbs: How to Stop Dating (and Mating) for Crumbs and Get the Cake., October 26, 2012
I can only start with a "WOW"! What an insightful and much needed book. I could not put it down and read it in less than 24 hours. Its thought provoking and mind-blowing insights will lead to crucial conversation with everyone who reads this book. Samantha has captured the essence of relationships that have gone bad and has enforced what we know we should expect in a healthy relationship. Congratulations Sam on a book well written and definitely needed.

Marjorie

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Not Angry About Being Divorced Anymore!, October 23, 2012
Single. Married. Mommy. Divorced. Re-United/Married. Divorced - never saw that coming! Middle-Age. Starting Over [AGAIN]. Dreams of marriage from the eyes of a little girl, witnessing her parents' married relationship, was supposed to last until one spouse is laid to rest (in death). Hum; yet I experienced the mental-emotional, social, physical, and economic turmoil of the dissolution of my marriage(s). I was very angry about being "divorced and the social stigma associated with it!" Oh, I never openly revealed this displeasure, nor do I dislike men because of my choices and relationships. I wasn't truly excited about re-entering the dating scene, either!
And at the designated time, I met and have become "sister-friends", not just "girl-friends", with Samantha Gregory! Samantha and I shared some of the same life experiences she writes about, and when I read her book, I began to understand why I chose certain men and how to look forward to the man who truly deserves to be the special man in my life - my Cake!
So,this divorced middle aged woman now experiences: encouragement, excitement, and enthusiasm as I look, ever so casually and without excuses, forward to my future Mr. Special Love!
Thank you Samantha for sharing your wisdom in these printed words; flowing from your heart is your love, devotion, and desire to help all women!

3.0 out of 5 stars Puts things in perspective, February 26, 2014
Granted, this book is probably not the most professionally written book you will ever read in your life. There are grammatical errors. The tone is a bit amateurish. The author doesn't seem to have extensive experience dealing with crumbs giving players, as most other women I know of in my life. Having said that, after reading it I realized how little I was accepting in my dating experiences. It really light a light bulb over my head in that regard. I felt encouraged me to raise my standards and kick a lot of crumb givers to the curb. It took a while but eventually, I found a guy who gave me the whole loaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power of "No More Crumbs", January 8, 2014
This book was an eye opener! I have shared it with so many people and actually witnessed them becoming more empowered. There is truly a message for hurting women. We deserve the cake! Everyone should read this book, and I am going to do my part to place it into the hands of as many women as possible. I experienced a young lady sitting beside me in church who appeared to be going through some things. I leaned over and began telling her about "No More Crumbs." I gave her some cards and a bracelet with the logo on it. After service, I took her to my car and gave her a copy of the book that I had with me. It turned out that she was a college student that was home for the holidays. Her heart was filled with excitement, and she could not wait to go back to school and share with her friends. I knew that it was a divine connection, because I overslept for the service that I would normally attend, and she shared that she usually attends our other location. Look at God! Keep sharing the word, Samantha!

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and applicable information, March 9, 2013
I enjoyed reading this book. From the heart, Samantha shared openly and honestly. Her message was clear and passion exuded. I feel grateful for the sharing of her experience, strength, and hope. I hope for continued blessings upon her life and journey.

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, January 1, 2013
The writer's 'voice' is annoying and whiny. She is repetitive. I don't find any redeeming factors and I would advise you to save your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars No More Crumbs is kind of crummy, November 17, 2012
The basic premise of the book is good but it was rather poorly written. I am being very generous to give it 3 stars

$12.95 $11.70