No Ordinary Family 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Four family members discover new and unique superpowers.
2. No Ordinary Marriage Stephanie looks into discovering the source of the family's new powers.
3. No Ordinary Ring Jim and George track a group of thieves robbing high-end weddings.
4. No Ordinary Vigilante Jim is mistaken for a dangerous vigilante while patrolling the park.
5. No Ordinary Quake Jim tries to discover the cause of recent earthquakes.
6. No Ordinary Visitors Stephanie's parents visit unexpectedly; the Powells must stop using powers.
7. No Ordinary Mobster Jim tries to take down a dangerous and elusive mobster.
8. No Ordinary Accident Stephanie tries to uncover why Jim has suddenly lost his powers.
9. No Ordinary Anniversary Jim and Stephanie plan a romantic evening to celebrate their anniversary.
10. No Ordinary Sidekick George mistakenly receives credit for thwarting a robbery that Jim stopped.
11. No Ordinary Friends Jim starts to become suspicious of his new friends Dave and Michelle.
12. No Ordinary Brother Jim's brother learns of the family's powers.
13. No Ordinary Detention Jim's secret is put at risk when the police station is taken hostage.
14. No Ordinary Double Standard Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
15. No Ordinary Powell Dr. King orders a shape-shifter to infiltrate the Powell house.
16. No Ordinary Proposal An innocent boy is accidentally hurt when Jim diverts a bullet.
17. No Ordinary Love Mrs. X tells Sophie to put Jim and George under a spell.
18. No Ordinary Animal Mrs. X wants a supervillain to eliminate the Powells.
19. No Ordinary Future George helps Jim find those responsible for a cop's death.
20. No Ordinary Beginning Mrs. X kidnaps J.J. and forces him to solve an enigma.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Action, Comedy|
|Starring||Michael Chiklis, Julie Benz|
|Supporting actors||Kay Panabaker, Jimmy Bennett, Autumn Reeser, Romany Malco, Stephen Collins, Josh Stewart, Guillermo Díaz, Alex Solowitz, Reggie Lee, Patrick James, Max Ehrich, Amalia Holl, Tim Loden, Drew Gallagher, Lonnie Colón, Lance Irwin, Tim Hammer, Russell Towne|
|Producers||Ali Adler, Greg Berlanti, Michael Cedar, Michael Chiklis, Zack Estrin, Jon Harmon Feldman, Ra'uf Glasgow, Marc Guggenheim, Joe Hartwick Jr., Jennifer Lence, Carl Ogawa, David Semel, Robert M. Sertner, Todd Slavkin, Darren Swimmer, Samantha Thomas, Morgan Wandell|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
To bad they did not get a second season they sure deserved it, Great acting, Great cast, Good story.Published 1 month ago by J
Great show but it went the way of many other shows that the network bigwigs didn't get; hence it was canceled after the first season. Absolutely fun and very rewatchable.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Sure, they kill the good shows but the onslaught of demoralizing crap never ends. Way to go, "HellyWeird".
See "Hollywood's War on God" on youtube. Eye opening. Read more
Fantastic Four meet Heroes and sitcoms!
This series is for superheroes and sitcom fans.
Its both fun and funny. Read more
I really wanted to love this, but I'm having a hard time getting into it. May just be my frame of mind. I'll try to pick it up again later.Published 2 months ago by Dane
I really looked forward to watching this show, as it was coming "out of left field' & could do almost anything, after the Pilot. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jane E. O'Connor