5.0 out of 5 stars Real After Death Communications for and from Real people., February 9, 2011
This review is from: No Reason for Goodbyes: Messages from Beyond Life (Paperback)
Although this book is not like the other published books by award winning writer, Chassie West, it is one of her best. Over the past few years she has accumulated first hand descriptions of after death communications, from many different people. They are real reports from real people, and she has received her own messages. Astounding ones. For anyone who has also heard from loved ones who have passed on, or are just curious about them, you will enjoy reading the testimonies in the book. Real testimonies from real people, that show life is eternal.

Gail Ingson

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming Stories, December 2, 2012
"No Reason for Goodbyes" is a wonderful compilation of real-life stories that truely warm the heart and touch the soul. Throughout my life I have heard similar stories over the years from several of my friends and aquaintences. I have often wondered how many others have had the same experiences. Reading this book reinforced my belief that ADCs are real and do indeed happen more often than we realize. Thank you, Chassie, for writing this wonderful book!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Reason For Goodbyes offers solace for the grieving, November 2, 2012
freddie daly (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
Coupled with her personal experience, research and the shared reports from others,
Mrs.West has written an insightful and helpful resource for those seeking
to understand death and the afterlife as well as offering solace to the grieving.
It is a book grief counselors can use to facilitate healing, reflection and under-
standing.

Frederica Daly, PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Prejudiced, September 10, 2011
I'm a bit prejudiced about this book, because the are some anecdotes about the signs from my mother that Chassie included. Actually, in the interest of space, she even omitted some that I included. Although I know that the signs are from her, and I know there definitely life after death, of course we still miss our loved ones presence here. These stories are real ones that I often discussed with other people that were on the same website as I was involved in prior to moms passing and talked of signs they received. It's a good read especially if you have doubts.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Reason For Goodbyes:Messages from Beyond Life, May 2, 2011
Very enjoyable, easy to read book. If you ever wondered what happens after you die, you will like this book. Lots of true life experiences from people who have had messages or visits from people who have died and have come back to visit, or give them a message. This involves children and adults in a variety of ages who have had these experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the messages, March 14, 2011
Lorraine Peck (Fairfax, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This book makes you think and think some more. No matter your beliefs - give it a try it just may speak to you.

No Reason for Goodbyes: Messages from Beyond Life
No Reason for Goodbyes: Messages from Beyond Life by Chassie West (Paperback - January 25, 2011)
$19.95 $15.89
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.