Customer Discussions > Metroid: Other M forum

No "Release-Date Delivery" at check-out !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 12, 2010 12:50:19 PM PDT
F. J. VIRGEN says:
I've tried to buy with release date delivery but it's not offered at check out. :(

Posted on Aug 13, 2010 9:18:10 AM PDT
When I originally placed my order I had release date delivery. But I was recently promoted at work and moved to a new office. So i in turn had to update my shipping address to my new location and I lost my release date delivery shipping. Big time bummer.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2010 2:43:32 PM PDT
Destiny says:
I've emailed them about this so maybe when they see their mistake they will fix it. This same thing has happened to me before with them but they always take care of what ever issues come up with orders. Just keep checking the Metroid page

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 4:15:05 PM PDT
01 says:
I just called them about this, apparently release day delivery is sold out, so it will have to be 1 day.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2010 6:02:46 PM PDT
Destiny says:
I was told it was a glitch in the system, since they have the offer up but is not a shipping option. If the game was sold out you would not be able to order it. The guy I talked to said he would let the people who handle the site know. He was able to change the shipping for me to yay

Posted on Aug 18, 2010 10:31:10 AM PDT
T. Wilson says:
I was just about to ask this, i just emailed them so see what they say in a few hours.

Posted on Aug 23, 2010 12:05:20 PM PDT
Mithos says:
i just preordered it and the relese date delivery option was there. you might want to cancel your order and try again and see if its there for you too.

Posted on Aug 23, 2010 3:42:39 PM PDT
T. Wilson says:
Thankz man, kinda lame since I emailed them about and I thought they would have told me

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 6:15:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 24, 2010 6:40:51 PM PDT
01 says:
@ Destiny - I thought it sounded weird, but she seemed amendment about it. I'll give them a call now and see if they can switch it for me, thanks for the heads up.

* And you're right, just changed it online, thanks forsaving me from 24 more hours without this game :-)

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 6:21:59 PM PDT
T. Wilson says:
Yes I got release date shipping so u should be able to as well, but Justin email me on here (contact me as if you were gonna buy something if u can so ill get it) and if u can't for whatever reason get Release date delivery than I will change mine to 2 day shipping so u can have my release date delivery ok?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2010 6:41:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 24, 2010 6:42:28 PM PDT
01 says:
all good, I got it, thanks. I also had a $20 credit from SMG:2 that I didn't want to screw up.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 7:07:54 PM PDT
J. Mathis says:
No need to email or call (at least for me). Try going to your account and under the available actions click the arrow and select change delivery speed. I just did that and there was the option for release date delivery.

Posted on Aug 25, 2010 7:47:46 AM PDT
Heisenberg says:
I pre-ordered this game back in December, and release date delivery wasn't available then. They won't let me upgrade the shipping now, and I don't want to cancel my order because the game was in my gold box.
This is what amazon told me:
Unfortunately, it appears that you placed your order before the Release-Date
Delivery option was available. In order to get that delivery option now that it
is available, you will need to cancel your existing pre-order and place a new
order for this item. If you enter an eligible shipping address during checkout
when placing your new order, the Release-Date Delivery shipping option will
appear among your shipping choices. I'm sorry this information was unclear at
the time when you placed this order.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2010 7:50:40 AM PDT
T. Wilson says:
Wow thats lame, Whats the gold box thingy tho?
" all good, I got it, thanks. I also had a $20 credit from SMG:2 that I didn't want to screw up.
Your reply to Justin Anderson's post:
Wow lukcy

Posted on Aug 28, 2010 10:10:56 AM PDT
C. Denos says:
i just updated the shipping speed and it was there, I didn't have to cancel my order or anything thank goodness cause i used my $20 game credit from SMG2 also. If you cancel your order that will expire so you can just update it. Can't wait til Tuesday!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2010 1:18:02 PM PDT
T. Wilson says:
Same here:) I can't wait till tuesday but man why do the 2 games I had been waiting for come out Tuesday, my classes are on tuesday!XD

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2010 6:00:41 AM PDT
Gamemaster64 says:
That a bs of a lie I ever seen. no matter if you pre order it during the dawn of time or a few days before release you can still change it without having to cancel and reorder. This only apply to adding free credit and even that you can ask them to take your credits away and lower the price to equal the amount of credit you wanted to use.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Metroid: Other M forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Aug 12, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metroid: Other M
Metroid: Other M by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (385)