Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Dark Souls - Xbox 360 forum

No Release-Date Delivery?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 3, 2011 1:13:57 PM PDT
M. Pino says:
After a 30 minute long chat with an Amazon rep that seemed to not be able to understand anything I was asking, I'll ask the community!

Is Release-Date Delivery no longer available for this game? When I go to place an order that shipping option simply isn't there. Rage, a game that is being released ON THE SAME DAY still has that shipping option as of 1:13pm PST while Dark Souls does not.

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 2:20:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 4, 2011 10:42:18 AM PDT
R. Moss says:
bought mine today and have amazon prime. It says delivery date of the 7th :(. I don't know why the 7th not the 5th!

Update 10/4: New delivery date of the 5th with amazon prime!

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 8:04:27 PM PDT
sixty4bit says:
The game's official release is in 1 hour. I think the window for release-day delivery has definitely passed.

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 8:17:56 PM PDT
rage_quitter is right. You have to preorder at least a full day or two for free release date delivery. Mine shipped over 12 hours ago.

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 8:29:37 PM PDT
Tom says:
Alright, no release day shipping for me. I paid for 1-day Priority shipping, and it's estimating the 11th. Since the 11th is clearly not one business day after the 4th, something seriously screwy is going on here...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2011 11:14:02 PM PDT
REALDEMO says:
You're getting it on the 11th, even with 1 day shipping? I ordered mine with 1 day shipping not too long ago, and my estimated date is the 6th. I wonder if they're going down a queue line?

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 2:53:22 PM PDT
M. Pino says:
I decided to hold off on getting this altogether and wait for a price drop.

Apparently, there was a pretty big supply problem with a lot of online retailers and also Best Buy. Namco Bandai just didn't send out enough copies to go around and places like Newegg had to completely cancel all of their orders.
http://www.destructoid.com/dark-souls-might-have-a-supply-problem-212937.phtml

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 10:55:42 AM PDT
Yeah, their collector's edition is an ACTUAL collector's item
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 3, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about