Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2012 1:11:08 PM PDT
When I'm on the shipping options during checkout, Release-Date Delivery isn't an option for me. Any help ?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 11:21:44 PM PDT
M. G. M says:
Amazon is not giving this option anymore for regular customers, I think that you have to be a prime member to receive the Two-Day Shipping for "free", otherwise you have to pay like $8 if you want to receive it on release date. :(

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 1:14:41 PM PDT
Falidus says:
When you go to checkout it says two day shipping, but it says it will be there on release date.

Posted on Sep 7, 2012 2:37:24 PM PDT
A. Carter says:
You should probably get a email soon. I pre-ordered another game and a couple of days later I got an email saying my order had been upgraded to have free-release date delivery. I'm a prime member and when I go to pre-order they don't even list "release date" in our options. I think M.G.M is right and they may be reserving that for members only. I'm not sure though.

As for the two day shipping , it probably will be there by release date though. Since it comes out on a Tuesday they may ship that Friday or Saturday before. Two day shipping is pretty quick that's why I joined Prime in the first place.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (1,866)