Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 6, 2010
Over the years I've owned several "no spill" cans. During that time, I've spilled more fluid than I care to mention... it's aggravating, messy, and exactly opposite of how no spill containers are supposed to work. This is a refreshing departure from the junk out there.

Pro:
+ Easy operation (thumb button)
+ Translucent material so you can see how much fluid you have left (love this feature!)
+ Doesn't spill fluid (the only one to do this?)
+ The manufacturer manufactures these in various sizes, both bigger and smaller

Con:
- A little hard to open to refill
- Should be shipped with the extender (sold separately)
- Seal is fragile... replace with a 3rd party Viton (or other) o-ring

Bottom line: Recommended as 2 out of the 3 cons are minor (i.e. can be mitigated by purchasing a few extra inexpensive items).
on February 6, 2012
Bought this to store gas for a generator, in case of power failure, when it arrived on the side of the container it was stamped, not for gasoline. Contacted amazon and they gave me credit towards a contained that is used for gasoline. Good customer service from amazon.
on July 29, 2013
All I could find locally was those red plastic gas cans that have the safety valve spout that dribbles all over the place when you pour gas. I turned to Amazon, and they are my hero again! As stated in other reviews here, this can plainly states that it is not made for gasoline. I expect that they are making that disclaimer because the manufacturer couldn't get the government safety nazis to approve it. It holds gas just fine and the nozzle is the best one I have ever seen. Pick up the can, press the button, and the gas flows out without any mess or dribbling. And another plus is that you can plainly see the gas inside the can, so no guessing when it's close to full. I expect you'll probably have to sneak it at the gas pump to fill it, since it's not a red government-approved container. That shouldn't be hard, unless you live in one of those states where it's illegal to pump your own gas.
on January 14, 2014
I purchased this can to make it easier to fill my tractor tank. My tractor has a front loader and one of the support bars crosses over
the top of my access hole. ( Great engineering job there, Kubota!) lol Anyway, per other reviews this tank is S L O W...... Believe it!! Definitely not an exaggeration! Also, for my purpose the spout isn't long enough to reach the fill hole on the tractor due to the
cross brace. Fortunately I also purchase an extension tube to bridge the gap. The pour rate is so slow I may go back to a regular can. NOT recommended! They need to come up with a faster discharge.
on August 10, 2014
I love these gas cans...and have owned all types of 'cans'

i will be buying 2 more

These do not tip over in Truck/SUV/ or car when full

-Wife likes them too [a big plus]
on January 11, 2015
I never heard or seen one of these "no spill" cans before until helping my neighbor out one day and he had one of these. Up until recently I was using some of the usual suspects that you get at most hardware or big box stores. I would always have problems with them leaking either from the large end where you screwed on the fill cap and that crappy funnel that just kind of made a pressure fitting or the other end that had that small cap that you had to open to let air in otherwise it would not flow. I would have to wrap a shop towel or something to jimmy rig them into not leaking and they would still leak whenever I tried to fill something. Anyways, when I saw how well these no spill cans worked I had to get some. These cans work great! I no longer have those problems with them leaking. I opted to go for these multipurpose cans as they are clear and you can easily see how much is in them. They make a red can intended to be used for gasoline that has a small clear line along the back so you can see how much gas is in the can, but the price was higher on it, but I opted to save some money with these clear multipurpose cans instead. Like others have said, you can use these with regular gas, etc. and not have to worry. I bought a larger one I use for regular gas for the mowers, and two smaller ones I use for mixed fuel for the weed trimmer and chainsaw. Highly recommend!
on May 15, 2013
What i like about this product is the ability to see your gasoline content. It also has one of the finest distribution cap I have ever used. This product is not available where I live, so finding this gasoline can it just a magnificant useful product. Thanks
on March 18, 2016
Best gas can I've used. The no-spill valve at the top works like a gas-pump auto shutoff.

This can isn't "CARB approved" for gas, but it works identical to the red one, but costs $5 less.
on November 19, 2012
These cans are expensive but you get what you pay for. The opening is large and the sealing surface for the lid is quality and smooth. No drips from there as youi are pouring. When the valve opens it fours faster than any other can I have used. I looked around for a long time to find this can and I am glad I finally did because if works great.
on November 5, 2013
I purchased 3 of these 2 of 21/2 gallon in size and one of 5 gallon in size and all 3 leak when pouring also purchased 2 no spill cap tops and one leaks which I tried on the can's that leak.So I will not purchase any more of these cans with extraq tops these are not what they say will do ( NO SPILL ) thank you for nothing