4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent No Spill Container
Over the years I've owned several "no spill" cans. During that time, I've spilled more fluid than I care to mention... it's aggravating, messy, and exactly opposite of how no spill containers are supposed to work. This is a refreshing departure from the junk out there.

Pro:
+ Easy operation (thumb button)
+ Translucent material so you can see how...
Published on February 6, 2010 by M and K

3.0 out of 5 stars No-spill Poly Can
I purchased this can to make it easier to fill my tractor tank. My tractor has a front loader and one of the support bars crosses over
Published 5 months ago by John Howard

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent No Spill Container, February 6, 2010
This review is from: No-Spill 1058 5-Gallon Poly Multipurpose Can (Lawn & Patio)

Pro:
+ Easy operation (thumb button)
+ Translucent material so you can see how much fluid you have left (love this feature!)
+ Doesn't spill fluid (the only one to do this?)
+ The manufacturer manufactures these in various sizes, both bigger and smaller

Con:
- A little hard to open to refill
- Should be shipped with the extender (sold separately)
- Seal is fragile... replace with a 3rd party Viton (or other) o-ring

Bottom line: Recommended as 2 out of the 3 cons are minor (i.e. can be mitigated by purchasing a few extra inexpensive items).

5.0 out of 5 stars 5gallon container, February 6, 2012
Bought this to store gas for a generator, in case of power failure, when it arrived on the side of the container it was stamped, not for gasoline. Contacted amazon and they gave me credit towards a contained that is used for gasoline. Good customer service from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the answer to those ridiculous government-mandated safety gas cans, July 29, 2013
All I could find locally was those red plastic gas cans that have the safety valve spout that dribbles all over the place when you pour gas. I turned to Amazon, and they are my hero again! As stated in other reviews here, this can plainly states that it is not made for gasoline. I expect that they are making that disclaimer because the manufacturer couldn't get the government safety nazis to approve it. It holds gas just fine and the nozzle is the best one I have ever seen. Pick up the can, press the button, and the gas flows out without any mess or dribbling. And another plus is that you can plainly see the gas inside the can, so no guessing when it's close to full. I expect you'll probably have to sneak it at the gas pump to fill it, since it's not a red government-approved container. That shouldn't be hard, unless you live in one of those states where it's illegal to pump your own gas.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product., May 15, 2013
What i like about this product is the ability to see your gasoline content. It also has one of the finest distribution cap I have ever used. This product is not available where I live, so finding this gasoline can it just a magnificant useful product. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this gas can I can see whats left in ..., July 9, 2014
I love this gas can I can see whats left in it. it doesn't leak I use it quite often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent No Spill Container, February 15, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars No-spill Poly Can, January 14, 2014
the top of my access hole. ( Great engineering job there, Kubota!) lol Anyway, per other reviews this tank is S L O W...... Believe it!! Definitely not an exaggeration! Also, for my purpose the spout isn't long enough to reach the fill hole on the tractor due to the
cross brace. Fortunately I also purchase an extension tube to bridge the gap. The pour rate is so slow I may go back to a regular can. NOT recommended! They need to come up with a faster discharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gas can ever!, January 2, 2014
This gas can was easy to lift and hold and allowed a great level of control for spill-less pouring into a variety of garden and ranch vehicles ... Bought two and may buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars This can works fine, November 22, 2013
This can works fine. It is a little hard to get the cap off, and slow to get the fuel out, but there is no spilled fuel.
I think I will buy another.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very poor product, November 5, 2013
I purchased 3 of these 2 of 21/2 gallon in size and one of 5 gallon in size and all 3 leak when pouring also purchased 2 no spill cap tops and one leaks which I tried on the can's that leak.So I will not purchase any more of these cans with extraq tops these are not what they say will do ( NO SPILL ) thank you for nothing

No-Spill 1058 5-Gallon Poly Multipurpose Can