Customer Discussions > Gears of War: Judgment forum

No codes Received

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 17, 2013 11:38:38 AM PDT
Buy the game on March 11 and have not received the preorder codes, what happens? Should I cancel and buy it again or should I wait the 19 or are on the cover
Thanks !

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 12:04:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 17, 2013 12:07:57 PM PDT
Michael says:
You receive the pre-order bonus DLC codes 1-2 days after your game ships. I've received mine within a few hours after the game ships a few times in the past. Of course, times always vary based on how quick Amazon sends the e-mails and how many pre-orders there are so just give them time. If you still want the pre-order bonuses, don't cancel your order. You'll most likely get the codes Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2013 12:12:39 PM PDT
R. Moschgat says:
I have always gotten my codes before the game has gotten to my house and I also get it shipped so it arrives on release day. Just be patient!!

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 5:38:20 PM PDT
ufcmike1 says:
Yes, please be patient. Usually once your Amazon status changes to "Shipped," you get an email with your codes.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 10:10:24 AM PDT
R. Moschgat says:
Got my game today and still no codes. Wonder what the issue is?

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 10:21:33 AM PDT
I shop the game March 11 and the codes send me March 17
Thanks

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 12:55:20 PM PDT
I got no codes either.... I have to call Amazon now... Anyone else having this issue and got Amazon to sort it?

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 2:13:32 PM PDT
Are you telling me that I'll receive the game, but will not have the pre order code until some time later? That's total crap. In the future I'll never be pre ordering. How hard would it be to send the code with the game? And it's 3pm and I'm still waiting for this game to arrive. The postman came and went, and the UPS status says shipping for today, but it's already so late in the day. / As soon as I get this package, I'll be on the phone with amazon demanding my pre order codes immediately. Why would I want to pop in a new release, and wait to input the codes? That's utterly ridiculous and whoever set up that system, has no clue what opening day gaming is all about. Wait for codes? I could have had the codes and the game and more assurance just swinging by game stop. They're selling copies now, why I sit and wait for the damn ups guy. I'm not pre ordering again off the internet, what a mess. Should have been here a day early, what's the big deal with mailing codes and getting me the game on time?

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 2:15:06 PM PDT
CODES NOW! I want the codes in my email, BEFORE the game arrives. Should I just cancel this and run down to gamestop instead?

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 2:55:24 PM PDT
What would be the big deal with getting this to me yesterday? Pre ordering on amazon appears to be similar to requesting to play the game a day late. Wait for the game, then play a full 24 hours after the initial launch, then wait several more days for the pre order codes. Brilliant.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 6:18:31 PM PDT
Finally, showed up in the evening. And my bad, the codes were in my email I guess. Too many variables. Really ordering online should have benefit not detriment. Why not have it to me a day early with codes included? Anyways, I'll probably pre order at the store next time. I had the day off to play the opening day, and did not get the game in until the sun was already set.

Posted on Mar 30, 2013 1:55:22 AM PDT
ive had my game for awhile now and i dont have any codes yet? wtf?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Mar 17, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gears of War: Judgment
Gears of War: Judgment by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.1 out of 5 stars   (482)