Customer Discussions > LittleBigPlanet - Playstation 3 forum

No demo at the Playstation store online?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 13, 2009 3:14:44 AM PDT
People seem to be raving about this title and I would like to give it a try, but I really don't like to order something in the dark.

Here is a suggestion for the producers: please make a demo available at the Playstation store. I can't speak for others but that's where I start when purchasing a game.

If someone else agrees, please post to this and maybe they will listen.

Have a great day, everyone!

Posted on Aug 27, 2009 1:05:08 PM PDT
T. HA says:
I've seen the demo in Target stores. I wish they would do the same on psn.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2009 9:29:18 PM PDT
Jerry says:
Rent it. That's what I'm gonna do. I'd rather lose $7-$8 than $60 on a game if I don't end up liking it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2009 9:39:52 PM PDT
Yes, I just signed up for GameFly. I hope it is not as bad as some people say...

Posted on Sep 1, 2009 5:29:27 PM PDT
Raqel Redfox says:
This game is awesome. I think anybody owning a PS3 should have it, but I know where you're getting at. No matter how much research you do, you never get the real experience. I've made tons of mistakes when buying games, so I know what you're talking about. But you can't go wrong with a game like LBP. I would try renting it, if you're still not sure. Game rental services are very helpful when you don't have demos on PSN all the time.

Posted on Sep 4, 2009 10:24:44 AM PDT
I wish I rented it first. Hate the game and sold it back. We had hoped for a fun puzzle game and instead got this social networking game which is super boring. We kept playing it hoping it would get better but it NEVER did. Rent it first, do not buy into the hype.

Posted on Sep 11, 2009 10:21:10 PM PDT
D. Palafox says:
Check PSN now. I just downloaded the demo. Fun game...I'm gonna wait and get it on the cheap.

Posted on Sep 11, 2009 11:17:21 PM PDT
R. lianggan says:
Demo is out since thursday, i really like it, is fun and very original and creative. I definite will get this game since price is right.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 13, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 11, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
LittleBigPlanet - Playstation 3
LittleBigPlanet - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (369)