Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > PS3 Journey Collection forum

No release date delivery?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 19, 2012 11:35:46 AM PDT
K. Wendt says:
That sounds a bit weird to me since GameStop has it street dated for August 28.

Posted on Jul 20, 2012 11:10:27 AM PDT
it does now have August 28th.

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 2:29:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 24, 2012 2:29:28 PM PDT
Cars&Guitars says:
Nope, Amazon is going broke now. We are forced to pick Standard/Free Super Saver Shipping and wait a full 7-10 days for this game to deliver to us. I am still torn on whether to get this game or not, but I will download the demo of Journey to see for myself. I played Flower before (demo) and I got bored of it the next day. If I like it, I am going to pick it up in-store next week. I doubt a game like this kind will sell out, so I won't have to worry about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2012 3:02:34 PM PDT
thatgamecompany's Community Manager here:
The Journey demo really, really sucks. Some people really like it, but the true majesty of the game comes out when you play with others online. The demo doesn't have any of this.
And did you play the Flower demo for a whole day or something? It's just a demo.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 19, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PS3 Journey Collection
PS3 Journey Collection by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (585)