No release date shipping?...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 21, 2012 2:31:22 AM PST
I might have to purchase this great game at GameStop because this releases like 2 weeks from now and they still haven't added the release date shipping option. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2012 2:08:55 PM PST
B. Edwards says:
I'm not 100% convinced that this is the real release date.

Posted on Jan 22, 2012 3:38:11 PM PST
It is the release date. If you go to any gaming website or retailer website it has that release date and plus i know it is my self. I guess i will have to this game at gamestop if they don't add a release date shipping option by next week :(

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 1:29:25 PM PST
B. Edwards says:
Source? Place holder dates correspond across multiple websites all the time, it doesn't mean it's a sure thing.

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 7:06:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 23, 2012 7:11:52 PM PST
First IGN on the side where they have the artbox of the game below has the release Date February 7 and also at the end of the article they say it will be released early February and I'm sure the 7th is early in the a month.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216781p1.html

Second Gamefly sometimes get release dates before some popular gaming web sites and they also have it list for the 7th.
http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Jak--Daxter-Collection/5000454/

Third Gameinformer well you may know of them as people that publish gaming magazines but in those magazine they give off release date of games that are coming out but on their website they also have the release date set for February 7th.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/jak_and_daxter_collection/b/ps3/default.aspx

Finally I'm pretty sure Sony themselves wouldn't have the release date for February 7th on their own site for the game...
http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/jak-and-daxter-collection-ps3.html

Is that enough Sources? Also if February 7th wasn't the release date for the game and it comes out in 2 weeks It will be out February no matter what considering when the game was announce back on November 9th, 2011 It had been said to release in February and The Trailer for the game also stated a February 7 release date. I don't see why it would be release on that day anyways it comes out on a Tuesday like every other video game release and releases in the month of February like it had been stated on it's announcement.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2012 7:12:38 PM PST
Deet124 says:
:D

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 1:54:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 24, 2012 1:55:41 PM PST
BBgui says:
@B.Edwards:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/24/jak-and-daxter-collection-hits-ps3-feb-7th-with-100-trophies-to-collect/

Please Amazon, add Release Date Delivery =)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2012 2:36:27 PM PST
I was going to post that when i got home but you did it for me lol
It's an updated article to prove it does come out on February 7th officially stated by Sony :)
Do you think it will get a release date shipping option in your opinion?

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 2:07:31 PM PST
Carson says:
I really do hope Amazon adds realease-day shipping. I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order and go somewhere else to get it on release day if they don't!

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 12:13:08 PM PST
Vyprstryke says:
woot

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 3:34:03 PM PST
They somewhat added it. It's on the page it says on the page that it has a release date shipping option but when you go to check out it's not there to choose. Give amazon time to update it and they will fix it. This is a common but bug amazon always has when they add this option for items for the first time. I give them about a few days to a week and it will be fixed, no need to go anywhere else to get this game :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2012 5:13:50 PM PST
Carson says:
Ah gotcha! That's good because I want to use my Amazon gift card balance I got from selling some old textbooks, and I'd hate to give my money to Gamestop!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2012 6:27:07 PM PST
B. Edwards says:
I was more referring to your claim of "know it is my self." Sony released the date was official a couple of days ago. No need to get uptight, I was simply pointing out that place holder dates are sometimes off and a lot of times just about every website out there will use them. I am well aware of how release scheduling works, thanks.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jak & Daxter Collection - Playstation 3
Jak & Daxter Collection - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (305)