5.0 out of 5 stars I use this every day!
Published on May 18, 2011 by Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars Ahoy Mate
Cute good for newborns room when clothes get a little bigger (1yr+) fill sup very quick material doesn't hold up well sides tore when mt sons clothes got heavier.
Published on January 25, 2012 by kysmom

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this every day!, May 18, 2011
This review is from: NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper (Baby Product)
I purchased this to match the Nojo Ahoy Mate bedding set that we purchased for my son. Originally we had chosen a whole other pattern, but when we recieved it at my baby shower we realized the quality was not very good (could only find the bedding on line). My husband and I went into Babies R' Us and saw the Nojo Ahoy Mate set and fell in love with it. When I orderd the hamper, I was afraid that I was purchasing it for just the look and would not use it. I was wrong. Not only does it make the room look complete, but I use it everyday. It is nice too because it has a mesh liner on the inside that can be taken out easily to carry to the laundry room. I would recommend purchasing this if you get the bedding set. It was worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars goes well with the overall theme that i am doing ..., July 14, 2014
This review is from: NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper (Baby Product)
goes well with the overall theme that i am doing for the nursery. this hamper is quite large and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality service, May 5, 2014
This review is from: NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper (Baby Product)
The hamper was delivered courteously and on time. Very pleased with it. Removable Mesh inside is great to take laundry out and to maintain cleanliness of outer material.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ahoy Mate, January 25, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Low qualty control, October 19, 2010
Gregory Samaras (LEWISVILLE, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper (Baby Product)
Noticed the hamper was wobbling on level floor. Inspected hamper and found pivot points were an inch and a half off. For forty dollars you would expect better quality control.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hamper just as pictured, October 8, 2010
This review is from: NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper (Baby Product)
Cute hamper that matches the Nojo Ahoy Mate bedding set. A little bit pricey, but nice addition to the nursery.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute completion of the set, December 1, 2009
This review is from: NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper (Baby Product)
We love our boys "Ahoy Mates" bedroom set, so we were excited to complete it with this hamper. It is cute, and has a removable mesh laundry liner that hooks over the top poles for easy laundry day. Everything came in good shape, I only gave it 4 stars because it seems a little pricey for what it is. . .(though what baby product isn't!)

NoJo Ahoy Mate Hamper