5.0 out of 5 stars Relief
My skin problems started with perioral dermatitis. It had finally cleared up, and then I developed tinea versicolor on my arms. My doctor recommended dandruff shampoo with selenium sulfide to kill the fungus, but it created an itch. Within two weeks I developed seborrheic dermatitis on my face, and then a nasty red itching rash in my armpits.

This cream...
Published on December 10, 2012 by suzieg

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband with scaled skined and all harden skin used this product. still the same....
He is still trying this product... he puts this everyday where is needed which is his hand and his knees where he got some harden rash and became very thick layer skin..anyway we have tried many product on it but non of them worked.
this one is same thing, I don't think it is working.... but it is too early to say..
I will write review again later after few more...
Published 16 months ago by esther

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Noble Formula Cream with Pyrithione Zinc (Znp) .25% (Misc.)

This cream rescued my skin. It relieved the itching, and within days I was able to put foundation on my face without my skin peeling off. The armpit rash and eyebrow "dandruff" took the longest to go away - about five weeks. I finally found that using salicylic acid (in the form of Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment) prior to applying the cream and using a double-dose of the Noble cream (applied, rubbed in, waited a few minutes and applied again) helped get rid of the last of it.

I have sensitive skin and am prone to acne. I was surprised that this did not cause my skin to break out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a solution for scaly scalp problem (seborrheic dermatitis), February 20, 2013
After a long time of product trial and error for my scaly scalp seborrheic dermatitis, I purchased Noble Formula Cream from Amazon.

I had never even heard of this product, but after reading through reviews I decided to take a chance and try the Noble cream.

After the FIRST application, my flakey/scaly patches have not come back.

It was kind of pricey ($29.99+ free s&h), but I used my Amazon points to purchase. Honestly even without the points it is totally worth its price.

I have dealt with seborrheic dermatitis for a while, and am glad to have FINALLY found relief.

A little goes a long way. I have soo much product remaining, so I plan on using it once a week after washing(as a preventative measure).

>>Google "scalp psoriasis vs. seborrheic dermatitis" to know the difference between scalp psoriasis & seborrheic dermatitis. (I self diagnosed myself before seeing a derm)<<

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works For Acne Caused by Sweat!, December 20, 2012
I had been trying everything to help with my breakouts for YEARS! I am 38 so I am serious here. I tried everything OTC and Rx and had been mis-diagnosed by numerous docs & dermatologists as having regular or hormonal acne, when it was actually being caused by sweat (I had told them I was a personal trainer and athlete and also live in a humid state). Anyway, I found an article online about pityrosporum folliculitis which can be treated with zinc so I decided to give this a try. I have only been using it about a month but I have noticed a huge difference. I use a zinc soap as well and try to wash & put this on before & after anytime I will be sweating. Many of the little bumps that have plagued me for years (never became pimples just looked like clogged pores or something but TONS) have actually gone away and there are now regular pores there! I can not tell you how badly I wish I had known about this years ago!! I would not have picked at these and scarred my face up LOL! This is a great product that will help you if you have this type of acne alone or in combination with others. I suspect MANY active people do, especially adults with acne, and have no idea! It also is soothing, moisturizing, and can go under make-up with no problem. Great ingredients and totally ROCKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm amazed by the results, August 18, 2013
I've used a variety of prescription and over-the-counter ointments and lotions to try to control t-zone seborrheic dermatitis. Some didn't work at all, and many only made a slight difference. Finally growing tired of flare ups I tried to find the much lauded ZNP bar. Alas, it's still out of production and any bars left are too expensive. So, I took a gamble and ordered the Noble Formula Cream. I know this sounds infommercial-ish, but within a day or two after the first use my skin looked better than it's looked in a decade or more. My family is amazed at the difference in my skin. You cannot even tell that there's a trace of seborrheic dermatitis.

I've yet to find any real downsides to the product, but I did have to get used to how it reacts on my skin. If you stay cool before and after you apply the cream, everything is normal. However, if I exercise in the morning before using it or find myself outside getting hot after I've put it on, my face sweats profusely in the areas where I've applied the cream. This subsides after an hour or so. I don't find it that bothersome, but I'm sure some would find it very annoying.

At first I was applying the cream once a day, but I've now scaled it back to once every 2 or 3 days, and may cut back even further. I've gone a week without using it once, and my skin still looked great, but I don't trust it'll stay that away for too long so I'm just trying to find the right intervals to use the cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that worked, December 31, 2012
Our little girl developed a weird rash on her face which started above her top lip and grew and grew until it had worked its way around her mouth, spreading to her cheeks and on up to her eyelids. This started in the summer and continued on into the winter months. The whole time we systematically treated it with different medications and home remedies. We treated it for ringworm, impetigo, yeast, bacteria, herpes, you name it. It just didnt respond to anything we tried. Then we were told it was a milk or citrus allergy, so no more dairy or citrus products for us. It faded for a couple weeks and came back with a vengeance. This time it wasn't only bright red, her skin stared to flake. It was horrible! It baffled our doctor, who prescribed a steroid cream which ended up burning our little girl's face. My husband found this Noble Formula Cream online. I read the reviews and we both agreed to give it a try. I'm so glad we did. It has worked where nothing else did. We used it three times a day upon waking, after lunch, and before bed. We saw great results after about two days with this and it stung a little, but much less than that steroid treatment did. (those were her words) We haven't needed to use it for a few weeks now. I wish I could include a couple of before and after photos. Her face is back to normal again, as soft and smooth as a little girl's face should be, but we will be ordering more just to have on hand.

UPDATE: It is now almost 2 years later. My daughter has never needed the second jar we purchased, but I really don't regret buying it just in case. If the rash does ever rear its ugly head again, I know I will try this cream first off. My best wishes and prayers to those who suffer with rashes like hers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased one hour in., September 20, 2012
I bought this after reading some forums about how to possibly treat ezcema without prescription drugs. Around season changes my nose, around my eyes, under my moustache and goat-tee all break out. Redness, itchiness, flaky grossness. It's extremely embarassing to say the least. I ordered this cream on the rceommendation of a forum I found suggesting a zync facial cream as a possible treatment. 1 hour later my skin around my nose looks almost the same color as the skin around it.

Bear in mind, I also have been exfoliating regularly and using a mild soap as was also suggested by the forums I visted. I thought I had a dry skin issue, but apparently not. This stuff is working great, I will update soon with more conclusive results.

UPDATE: Been using for about a week, all my redness and flaking is gone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that truly works as claimed., November 14, 2013
I am AMAZED that this cream works so well! I only write reviews for a product that is truly exceptional and this Nobel Formula Cream is it. In the 3 days since I received it my bumps have gone down considerably and most are gone completely. Thank you for selling this cream at such a reasonable cost. Truly in this day where medication is needed and those who cannot afford, someone has a true good heart. If you have Lichen Planus, you must buy this cream as relief is only an application away. Thank you, whomever you are. I could kiss your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 11, 2013
Instant relief. Totally worth the extra ten dollars over the next lower priced similar item. Trust me it is worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Scale killer, September 26, 2012
I do not have dandruff, but I have a couple spots that tend to get "scale", if that is the correct medical term. Once a week use of a pyrithione shampoo worked okay, but I was looking for something better. One application of this cream about 10 days ago has completely stopped the scale. I expect additional treatments in the future, but at this rate, this jar of cream is a lifetime supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on my eczema, June 14, 2012
It stings a lot going on, but then the next day, the lesion is better. A little goes a long way.

Noble Formula Cream with Pyrithione Zinc (Znp) .25%