Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 27, 2012
I'm 6' 1" and have a 33 or 34 inch waist. My only complaint about these pants is their length; I got the large and they're at least three inches too long. I have to admit, since I'm not planning on wearing them out and since the only ground they'll drag on is my carpeting, it's not a very strident complaint...but still, they're long.

The reviewer who compared the weight to a heavy t-shirt was dead on; they'll be perfect for fall or spring jammies. They're comfortable, they fit nicely in the waist, they seem to be well-made, they have pockets (!!!!), and they're very reasonably priced ($25 for two when I bought them). They're a good buy.

If I can get them to shrink in the wash and correct the one thing I don't like about them, I'll be a happy man.
on September 26, 2012
The pants are nice and soft, fits me perfectly and very comfortable. The materials is not too thick and is as thick as a heavy T-shirt. Exactly what I want for around the house.
on October 28, 2012
I am disabled and live in sweats or loungewear. These pants seem to fit my needs. I take 31x32 jeans and the size small fits me fine, perhaps a tad long, I prefer that to being too short. The fabric is equivalent to a light T. The side pockets are handy. If I could, I would not be embarassed by wearing them to the store or getting mail. I washed and dried with no special care given and they held up well. The price was very reasonable when doing comparative online shopping. I will or would buy again.
on September 3, 2012
These knit sleep/lounge pants are the most comfortable and well-fitting loungers. The fabric is nice on the skin, the elastic waistband is just right, the length is perfect. I would wear these pants all day if I could. This is a very good buy.
on December 13, 2012
I am 5.10 weighing in at around 155 lbs. I ordered the small size. They fit well in the waist and legs. Although these pants are somewhat thin, they are still really warm. They don't feel bulky like normal sweatpants. If they hold up well I will definitely buy another pair.
on October 26, 2012
Since these were two to a pack, I got one for sleeping and one for lounging. The material is nice and soft and with the ties on the front they can be adjusted and you don't have to worry about the waist size. They were long for me but the legs can be taken up. I haven't washed them yet so I don't know if they bleed or shrink.
on July 21, 2014
These are a great sleep pant. Comfortable and light weight, these are a welcome change from sweat pants. They do seem a little long, but for lounging around the house, out even a quick tell to the store, these are alright.
on November 5, 2014
**UPDATE (Dec 28, 2014): I've been wearing these along with another brand daily for almost two months (I work from home and tend to wear only lounge pants during the day and sleep in a clean pair at night). These are holding up great. The only negative comment I can make is that they have shrunk in length a bit after being washed and dried in a machine at least once or twice a week since purchase (most of the shrinkage took place on the first three washes). They have not shrunk enough to be uncomfortable, look funny, or stop wearing, but if they were Jeans they would be just short enough to not wear anymore. - I would buy again.

Original Review:
These lounge pants are great! They are comfortable, fit great, and the fabric feels nice. I'm 6ft tall, 180lbs, and the medium size fits perfectly. I've only had them for a few days so I can't comment on long term use/durability.
on October 17, 2013
I bought these pants after reading other reviews about how they're nice and long. Did I get the short version, or what? I bought these for pajama pants (I'm a woman and all of the women's pants I get are always too short). I am 5'7", so I'm not that tall and I carry my height more in my torso than my legs anyway...so I'm not sure why these are so short. I did wash them, but followed the washing instructions carefully to hopefully not shrink them...ha. These look like highwaters on me. Oh well. At least they're just to wear to bed!!
on September 17, 2014
Fits nicely and light material.

The only problem is that the length of the pants is about 3 inches too long.

I hate the feeling of stepping on the backs of my pant legs. I might stitch them up or something. Not sure.

I'm 5'7" and I ordered a medium.