4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, great priced, but LONG!
I'm 6' 1" and have a 33 or 34 inch waist. My only complaint about these pants is their length; I got the large and they're at least three inches too long. I have to admit, since I'm not planning on wearing them out and since the only ground they'll drag on is my carpeting, it's not a very strident complaint...but still, they're long.

The reviewer who compared...
Published on September 27, 2012 by M.

3.0 out of 5 stars they're good but..
I ordered medium and large b/c I wasn't sure how they would fit.. large is def better (im 5'10 .. 190).. medium are too small so if you're built like me.. get large.. but one of the large pairs that I got came with two holes in the right pocket. otherwise I would have given them 4 or 5 stars. other than the holes.. they are fine home pants....
Published 11 months ago by JH

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, great priced, but LONG!, September 27, 2012

The reviewer who compared the weight to a heavy t-shirt was dead on; they'll be perfect for fall or spring jammies. They're comfortable, they fit nicely in the waist, they seem to be well-made, they have pockets (!!!!), and they're very reasonably priced ($25 for two when I bought them). They're a good buy.

If I can get them to shrink in the wash and correct the one thing I don't like about them, I'll be a happy man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable, September 26, 2012
The pants are nice and soft, fits me perfectly and very comfortable. The materials is not too thick and is as thick as a heavy T-shirt. Exactly what I want for around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars noble indeed!, September 3, 2012
These knit sleep/lounge pants are the most comfortable and well-fitting loungers. The fabric is nice on the skin, the elastic waistband is just right, the length is perfect. I would wear these pants all day if I could. This is a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Loungewear, October 28, 2012
I am disabled and live in sweats or loungewear. These pants seem to fit my needs. I take 31x32 jeans and the size small fits me fine, perhaps a tad long, I prefer that to being too short. The fabric is equivalent to a light T. The side pockets are handy. If I could, I would not be embarassed by wearing them to the store or getting mail. I washed and dried with no special care given and they held up well. The price was very reasonable when doing comparative online shopping. I will or would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Warm, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Noble Mount Mens 2-Pack Premium Knit Sleep/Lounge Pants (Apparel)
I am 5.10 weighing in at around 155 lbs. I ordered the small size. They fit well in the waist and legs. Although these pants are somewhat thin, they are still really warm. They don't feel bulky like normal sweatpants. If they hold up well I will definitely buy another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and soft, November 30, 2012
for its price i can't complain i'm happy with it i orderd small size it fit me i'm 5.7 feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, October 26, 2012
Since these were two to a pack, I got one for sleeping and one for lounging. The material is nice and soft and with the ties on the front they can be adjusted and you don't have to worry about the waist size. They were long for me but the legs can be taken up. I haven't washed them yet so I don't know if they bleed or shrink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dang Nice Pants, July 21, 2014
These are a great sleep pant. Comfortable and light weight, these are a welcome change from sweat pants. They do seem a little long, but for lounging around the house, out even a quick tell to the store, these are alright.

3.0 out of 5 stars they're good but.., December 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Only for skinny men, December 25, 2013
While these are 'ok' they certainly don't fit as the picture shows even if you do buy the correct size. So, if you're looking for loose fitting pants, you need to order at least 1 size larger.