4.0 out of 5 stars Great sized hobo with many compartments!
I purchased this purse as an in-between from my Michael Kor to my diaper bags I have to lug around. There are days when I don't want to carry my diaper bags and my purse is just too small for a few diapers and a wipes case. This purse will do that plus my wallet, coupon pouch, and camera with more room to spare.

I chose the light grey but like the other...
Published on November 26, 2010 by Amanda

1.0 out of 5 stars Lead concern and color is not as pictured
Published on June 13, 2011 by A reviewer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sized hobo with many compartments!, November 26, 2010

I chose the light grey but like the other reviews said, the color is more beige. I don't see even a tint of grey but it doesn't make me dislike the purse.

Also the reviews said the buckles were very heavy and made the purse fall over. I would totally agree that if the purse doesn't have very much in it, it will fall.

I posted two images of my purse to show the actual color and how the buckles try to pull it over. I gave this purse a 4 out of 5 because of these two issues. I have only had it for a day so I couldn't vouch for the quality of wear but it is very soft and seems like it will wear well considering the cheap $30 price tag. I hope this helps for anyone considering this purse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lead concern and color is not as pictured, June 13, 2011
This review is from: Noble Mount Simple Classic Everyday Hobo/Handbag - Colors Available
I ordered the silver purse but it looks more bronze-ish. Also, there is a note attached to the purse saying that this product might contain lead...not taking a chance with that! I am returning it but FYI this return is not an easy one to make. When you try the usual return route it says this product requires that you contact customer service in order to return it and I am still waiting to hear back and find out how to go about returning it...SO if you are not sure, don't take the chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, May 14, 2010
Love this bag! The color is a beautiful turquoise blue, I've had loads of compliments on this bag. It doesn't slide off your shoulder even on slippery jackets such as a raincoat. My old bag quickly went into the trash after this one arrived! The only draw-backs are the heavy buckles on the straps, making it a bit cumbersome at times. And after a month's use I noticed that some of the material is wearing off on the bottom corners, hint only use occasionally.

1.0 out of 5 stars Easily worn, January 25, 2012
I bought this handbag as a Christmas gift off a wishlist for a family member. When she opened it she was very pleased about the size and inside of the bag. However, within one week of using it the leather started tearing badly . Amazon refunded the purchase easily when my sister sent it back and now she'll use the money to buy her own handbag. I would not recommend this bag for others, since the tears appear on the outside and that is not presentable or professional looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hobo/Handbag, December 23, 2011
Cheryl L. Gilmore (La Crescenta, California United States) - See all my reviews
Do not purchase this handbag! I bought one in brown for myself and one in black for my daughter. Within the first few weeks of use they started to come apart. The outside of the bown started peeling off and eventually the lining of the black one ripped so that it is unusable. It was definitely not worth the price and the added shipping. This was a true " RIP OFF ". I have never been so unhappy with a product. The company that made these should be fined for such inferior products and not allowed to sell on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst purse ever, March 30, 2012
This purse started peeling all around the seams after a month. The inside pouch also ripped apart soon after that. I am very disapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic and Just Right, March 3, 2011
I had been looking for a black hobo bag that was simply chic and classic - something not fussy or trendy, and this fit the bill. It's deceptively small looking but incredibly roomy. I can fit a wallet, checkbook, a 32 oz water bottle and a compact umbrella inside all without feeling weighed down. People have complimented me on my bag thinking it's a designer version, and when I tell them how much I paid and where I got it they are completely surprised. It is my go to bag and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, October 24, 2010
This bag is just the right size for me (I am only 5' tall). I bought the bag in the dark silver color and it is a very neutral shade. I plan on getting a brown bag next. Also, it was delivered quickly and packaged very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect bag, December 24, 2010
This bag is a perfect size--not a burden to lug around, and has nice organizational sections inside. For me a zip-up bag is the only way to go. I really like the dark silver and it looks nicer in person than on the Amazon pic. Great gift. I might buy another one in a different color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 17, 2013
I had this on my Wish List for Christmas (brown one). My hubby got it for me. I was so excited! At first, I was in love with this bag and immediately "moved" purses from my old one to this one. On my very first trip out of the house I noticed a little tiny pinhead sized hole in the fabric. I was a little upset, but figured it was bound to happen with the type of material (not a very sturdy material considering, as we all know, purses take a beating). About 10 minutes later my daughter exclaimed "Mom, what happened to your purse!". I looked down and saw that the fabric and the grommet had not been properly connected. Big gaping hole that you could easily see the lining through. :( I went home and immediately changed out of this purse and back to my old purse. We ended up sending my purse back. I found a similar (much better quality) one locally for the same price as this one.

Rate and Discover Movies