Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 24, 2014
I ordered an XL, considering this is 99% of the time a perfect size for my body. I am 6'3, and 210 lbs. The shirt is extremely baggy on the arms, and very long. The material feels great and I love the color, but I am disappointed that it is so big.
on February 24, 2014
I had 0 expectations for this shirt, I ordered it because of the price while I was ordering work clothes. I was blown away by the quality. Job well done, actually turned out to be my favorite of all the clothes I ordered.
on January 28, 2014
Great shirt. Nice color and fabric. Seems to be put together well. If you're over 6' tall you just found your favorite casual shirt with nice long arms and a shirt tail that stays tucked in. The tag on the shirt said "slim fit" but that is not advertised. It wasn't tight but it did not billow at the stomach either. I bought an XL and I'm 6' at 227lbs with a barrel chest. I purchased for my partner who is about 6' 3" at 230lbs with a flatter chest with a bit of a belly now. I'll be buying the other color too! Can't beat the price. Just go ahead and buy both!
on December 15, 2013
quite pleased with product--seems very well-made--has two buttons on cuffs allowing for two different sizes of wrists--has one chest pocket
on December 26, 2013
Son in law loved the colors and fit.. he is hard to fit with his long arms and torso and this seemed to fit him perfectly!
on May 11, 2015
In the picture, this shirt looks blue and white. The description hints at peach and blue with a tad of white and that's what I got.

I got peached. I've never been peached before, so I wasn't real sure if I could adapt to the new color. As it turned out though, it's been a nice addition to my wardrobe and has a wonderful fit and I have accepted peach into my life!

I wash it in cold water and dry it on a hangar and it has not shrunk at all.

Peach!! Who woulda thunk it?
on January 21, 2015
I usually buy "Large" shirts, but I went with a "Medium," based on the reviews here. It fits me perfectly.

Nice appearance, nice fabric, doesn't feel flimsy or cheap. I highly recommend buying this shirt at the sale price, because it's worth every penny.

Just know: This shirt does run big. Don't be afraid to buy a size smaller than you're used to.

Overall, a great shirt. Comfortable, durable, and looks nice. Highly recommended.
on January 26, 2015
I gave this to my husband as a gift and he likes it. He is 6'1" and wears an XL, and he said this shirt fit just right - not too baggy, and definitely not too tight. I chose a blue & gray plaid that I'm not seeing on here anymore, but he liked the color and said the shirt has a higher quality feel to it. His only complaint is that he has to iron it, it was wrinkled after being laundered. For the price, that is not a problem!
on May 15, 2015
this were cheaper (in cost) than I'd normally buy, but have been pleased with it. fabric is good quality and even in mid-may, not too hot to wear outside (sleeves rolled up, of course). colors don't fade, fit is true, even for my weird body shape (XL on 6'0" 230#). they do wrinkle a bit, but.. eh.. luckily that's in style again.. someday I'll buy an iron... ;)
on May 24, 2015
I really like the color, style, and fit of this shirt. For the price, I think it is one of the best shirts that I've purchased on this site. The fabric is thinner than other shirts that I've purchased from other vendors, which means you can see through it somewhat. I remedy this by wearing an athletic undershirt/tee shirt.

See 1 answered question