5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Squared
Love love love these pj bottoms.
Wash great and super soft. I originally bought a pair for my husband and wanted one for myself.
Although they may be for men I believe them to be unisex.
Perfect to lounge around the house in on a cold day.
Highly recommend these super comfy bottoms!
Published 23 months ago by Abbo

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the thighs
I ordered size large, which is pretty normal for what I wear, and the waist is fine. However, I find these to be a little tight around my thighs, and I generally like my lounging pants to be loose fitting. They are also a little long for me, so the large seems to be designed more for a tall skinny guy, not a "normal" American man.
Published 20 months ago by Gaygeek

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Squared, October 6, 2012
Love love love these pj bottoms.
Although they may be for men I believe them to be unisex.
Perfect to lounge around the house in on a cold day.
Highly recommend these super comfy bottoms!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the thighs, January 18, 2013
Gaygeek (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, October 8, 2013
I was very pleased when these arrived. They are a nice, thick flannel and attractive in pattern. They fit my husband nicely. I expect, judging by the feel of the material, that they will hold up with wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, casual PJ pants that wash well, December 25, 2012
My kids got these flannel PJ pants for my Husband for Christmas as we recently had to retire some that he has had for years due to broken draw strings. They seemed to wash well for their first time. Flannel is generally not wrinke-free, so these are a little wrinkled out of the dryer, but these are PJs, so I don't worry about it. The quality seems good and the draw string seems sturdy. We got the black/white pair and the dusk blue pair. My husband does not like bright colors, so we chose those. The material is soft. I think they will last for quite a while. If you are looking for casual, comfortable PJ pants at a fairly reasonable price, I would recommend these. I really liked some of the brighter colors, but they are not his style. I think these would be great for young men and guys of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good deal, December 6, 2012
Good Price and Good Deal. The quality seems to be pretty good and for the price a good deal all around

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, seems durable, colors are nice., February 13, 2014
You'd be surprised how difficult it can be to find just the right kind of pajama pants for a discerning husband like mine. He's thin, but tall (6'2") so I got him a large. The length is perfect. The drawstring + elastic waist means it's going to fit whether he's forgotten to eat, or he just ate an entire pizza. And these puppies are SOFT. That's important to him but more important to me! They're very nice to the touch, and they seem like they'll hold up very well to multiple washings. He liked them so much, I bought two of these two packs. The price seems reasonable for the quality. What else can I say? They're great pajama pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 23, 2013
My husband has never in 66 yrs. worn plaid pajama bottoms, but now wanted some. He is so happy with these. The price was fantastic, the service amazingly quick, and the quality is great. Thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful blending of warmth and comfort, November 19, 2012
I was especially pleased with these lounge pants. The material is soft and warm, and they are incredibly comfortable.

Inseam seems just slightly long, but not enough to be an issue.

I really really enjoying relaxing in these pants! I bet you will as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars feedback, January 10, 2012
i got this for a friend for christmas gift im susre that they are liked very much and i think you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Green plaid men's pj pants, January 3, 2012
These are very nice pj pants that fit well and are comfortable to wear. The flannel is a good quality.

Rate and Discover Movies