Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Noble Mount Mens 100% Cotton Flannel Lounge Pants 2-Pack - Black - Dusk Blue - X-Large
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 7, 2013
I like the flannel design of these pants. I actually prefer the olive/navy over the red white and blue ones. They are both comfortable. I have only had them about a month but so far their integrity has held up. I have had many pants that just start to fall apart after 6 months or so. If that happens to be the case with these I will come back and review them accordingly. For the price that you are paying for them I suspect they should last. They are relatively warm and the draw string is solid.

Update: they lasted a total of a year then both pants ripped right down the inseam.
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2012
My kids got these flannel PJ pants for my Husband for Christmas as we recently had to retire some that he has had for years due to broken draw strings. They seemed to wash well for their first time. Flannel is generally not wrinke-free, so these are a little wrinkled out of the dryer, but these are PJs, so I don't worry about it. The quality seems good and the draw string seems sturdy. We got the black/white pair and the dusk blue pair. My husband does not like bright colors, so we chose those. The material is soft. I think they will last for quite a while. If you are looking for casual, comfortable PJ pants at a fairly reasonable price, I would recommend these. I really liked some of the brighter colors, but they are not his style. I think these would be great for young men and guys of all ages.
on January 18, 2013
I ordered size large, which is pretty normal for what I wear, and the waist is fine. However, I find these to be a little tight around my thighs, and I generally like my lounging pants to be loose fitting. They are also a little long for me, so the large seems to be designed more for a tall skinny guy, not a "normal" American man.
on October 6, 2012
Love love love these pj bottoms.
Wash great and super soft. I originally bought a pair for my husband and wanted one for myself.
Although they may be for men I believe them to be unisex.
Perfect to lounge around the house in on a cold day.
Highly recommend these super comfy bottoms!
on October 8, 2013
I was very pleased when these arrived. They are a nice, thick flannel and attractive in pattern. They fit my husband nicely. I expect, judging by the feel of the material, that they will hold up with wear.
on November 19, 2012
I was especially pleased with these lounge pants. The material is soft and warm, and they are incredibly comfortable.

Inseam seems just slightly long, but not enough to be an issue.

I really really enjoying relaxing in these pants! I bet you will as well.
on October 23, 2013
My husband has never in 66 yrs. worn plaid pajama bottoms, but now wanted some. He is so happy with these. The price was fantastic, the service amazingly quick, and the quality is great. Thank you very much.
on January 21, 2013
I was looking for something to replace my lounge-around-pants. I wanted something loose, light, and WITH POCKETS! These pants had it all, I love them!

They fit a little snug in the groin/thigh area, but they'll do. I would recommend getting a size larger if you are unsure. On the other hand, they are very long. If you are a tall person they will fit great. If you are average or below, they will be long.

Lastly, I wish they weren't 100% cotton because I'm afraid they will continuously shrink in the dryer, but we will see! Others mentioned they laundered well.
on January 11, 2013
These pajama bottoms are soft and heavy duty flannel. They are cozy like they ahould be and seem quite substanial-and highly affordable; just what I was looking for, but couldn't find in more expensive catalogues.
on May 9, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend. He was always complaining about his sleep pants bc they never had pockets. These did and they were great. They kept him warm in the winter and were great to loundge around in. They have help up through multiple washes. I would buy these again for sure