5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and practical bag
I ordered the eggplant color of this bag. It is on the large size which is fashionable now. Very chic and the leather has a nice feeling. For those that leave a negative comment about the leather, this is a $60 bag and for what you pay you get a very nice product. Inside lining of the bag is nice and not cheap looking at all.
Published on November 25, 2010 by SWAN

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is lacking
Like many women I will never have the means to purchase a Birkin bag which this is obviously styled after. But I was not expecting fabric instead of faux leather. While the style is what I am forever and unsuccessfully shopping for the fabric choice is not. It has a very odd feeling to it, not fake leather, and not fabric almost kind of sticky. I would not recommend...
Published on September 30, 2010 by Danielle Hinton

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice handbag and quality., January 3, 2013
I received the item on time and my wife will enjoy it.
Good looking bag with all futures. Looks very expensive ....

5.0 out of 5 stars tote review, December 28, 2012
I bought this fab grey tote w/croc finish as a christmas gift for my attorney/daughter. It arrived on time, in great condition, was a very reasonable price but most of all she loved it. It is very professional in it's look and she can use it in the office and while she travels. It was a great deal, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars great all together bag!, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote Croc Finish - 5 Colors
I have been looking for a purse that looks just like a birkin bag. And this one looks just like it. Its a nice soft leather. and seems very well made.. The only bad thing about it is when i received it in the mail the main zipper pull was broken off but it is still very easy to zip..

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange - looks like pumpkin in the pictures but is really melon..., December 21, 2012
I am really bummed. What looked like a gorgeous pumpkin color in the picture turned out to be a cheap looking melon. The bag itself is great and I am now ordering the ostrich finish in stone. It's very large, but I plan for it to be a purse/laptop bag/diaper bag, so it's perfect!! Just wish the color was right...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote Croc Finish - 5 Colors
I ordered this bag in dark blue color. It looks fantastic! The brass along with the golden lock contrast nicely with the color. The bag is big enough to fit my laptop and everything else I carry during my days out. It looks very sophisticated and professional. I first ordered "Designer Inspired Ostrich Finish Temira Tote - Black" and ended up returning it because it looked cheap and tacky (also the golden lock was huge on that one: about three times as big, which made the purse look ridiculous.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag/ lots of compliments /holds everything, September 27, 2012
I love this bag!! The lining is very nice. It's well constructed. Enough pockets for phone keys etc.
looks sharp and holds iPad etc easily. I get lots of compliments on this bag from my coworkers boss etc.
it's very professional looking. Great price for product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture?, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote Croc Finish - 5 Colors
Could anyone post some pictures of the bag? The one customer picture doesn't look promising, there are quite a few different reviews and it would be wonderful to see some pictures that are not so staged.

4.0 out of 5 stars great but a lil too big, June 17, 2012
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote Croc Finish - 5 Colors
I bought the tan bag & its beautiful! Looks just like the picture. Very sophisticated & grown up. The purse is really wide but if u tend to fill ur bag with your entire life(like me), then this is the bag for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haute!, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote Croc Finish - 5 Colors
This bag is gorgeous. I get a million stares when I wear it. It's sturdy it holds all my crap. And it looks like a real birkin. I recommend .

4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous bag, dreadful color, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote Croc Finish - 5 Colors
This bag looks and feels awesome, the lining is really nice. The size and shape are just as described. It has a soft leathery feel and is lighter weight than I expected. The hardware is very nice, but some of the stitching is not perfect. The color I choose is burgundy, but it is brownish not purplish as I hoped. I would love a pretty blue, teal or purple, but the color selection is limited to neutrals. The bag does have a funky smell right out of the package, but I expect it will dissipate within a day or two. If it were a better color I would LOVE it, but since it is so neutral I just "like" it.

Rate and Discover Movies