Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 11, 2013
It is perfect for work. I can keep all my work needs. Pocket on out side I use for my 2 cell phone, wallet and pens. Inside is enough room for files,calender, GPS, Kindle, business cards. Due to flu season baby wipes and sanitizer. Love the color. I read the other reviews and I had no discoloring.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2012
I was hesitant at first because I thought it looked too fake. But I have received so many questions about it, many think it is "real" until they touch it. It is large, but perfect for the office, less so for running around on weekends, beautiful lined, everything nicely finished, just like an expensive bag, would buy again in a different color.
on June 25, 2013
I'd always wanted a bag that resembled a Hermes and this was the one I chose it has so much room . I carry everything I need in it . It has a big pocket for small essentials . and another that could hold a small cell phone . full open inside to carry a day planner etc . the shoulder strap is pretty useful. I even have room for my big Oakley sunglass case . it has a zipper pocket on the other side . pretty classy bag can't wait to get one in black .
on March 20, 2012
Found this bag by accident. My expensive designer name brand ostrich handbag was burnt in a horrible house fire. It was too expensive to replace so i ordered this bag as a substitute. It is a lovely replacement: big, very sturdy, and a good knockoff at a reasonable price. It is a little more brighter than the picture shows. It is a good bag and I have received some compliments.
on September 15, 2013
I read all these negative reviews before I ordered this bag, and then ordered it because the complaints seemed to describe exactly what I was looking for. I can never seem to find LARGE enough bags at my price range (low!). I couldn't believe people were listing that as a complaint. So, now I understand. It's because of the other complaint, it's lack of structure, which I just didn't understand and so did really register. The shape is great, the material is actually lovely (no one could tell offhand that this isn't leather, it's very soft and gleams nicely). It is kind of like a Kelly bag, which you, me, and everyone's second cousin would love to have. But a satchel shape is really hard to work without structure. It's very soft, and has no internal structure to hold it up -- so it won't actually stand up like it's doing in the picture here. This is not the worst thing in the world. It's actually big enough to be a bookbag, great for a student or teacher, and can hold books and notebooks and folders -- but again, without any internal structure, it's going to be pretty darn heavy. I haven't tried filling it up all the way yet, so it does sag a bit. Again, not the worst thing in the world -- just not at all like a Kelly bag. If that shape is what you're after, I would say keep looking. If you just want a very nice looking soft bag that is big enough for books, this could work. Just don't expect it stand up. Too bad those Kelly bags still cost enough to feed a small third world country.
on February 10, 2012
I love this bag, and also just about every woman I see when carrying it. I've received one compliment after the other. They all want to touch it, good thing it has a great feel. it's not too big but is very roomy, well made and yes it is a wannabe but unless you can afford $7-10k then you should consider this bag. I ordered it in the red and black and will be checking to see what other colors it comes in.
on January 29, 2013
Even though I took out my ruler to estimate the size of this bag, it is ENORMOUS. The handbag itself is very nicely made, however, the shoulder strap was cut completely through and sewn together with a clear piece of plastic. Huh?? It was free to send back. So, back it went.
on October 16, 2012
I can't say enough good things about this bag! Like a lot people reviewers, I was skeptical about the quality of the bag given the extremely reasonable price, but now that I've used it for a couple of weeks, I would recommend it to anyone! I've received so many compliments on it!

A few features to note (for the black bag):
-The quality of the leather is actually incredibly good. It looks even better than the pictures.
-It's a great size for those that like oversized/big bags. Big, but not too big.
-Very roomy inside, and has many compartments for keys, cards, etc. which is great for organization
-The adjustable shoulder strap turns it into a cross-body for easy carrying when you don't want to carry it on your arm.
-The price is...amazing. $50 well spent.
-A few weeks in and no scratches, blemishes or seams fraying. And I am typically don't delicate with bags.

In short....get it! You won't be sorry!
on February 15, 2012
The color and quality of this purse is amazing! Such a great deal and does not look cheap. I am hoping they will have other colors available so i am able to order several in all colors to work with every season!
on May 25, 2012
This bag is fantastic! It is great for school, work or an evening out! I adore it. The bag is very large but if you have many things to put in it (like books, laptop, clothes) you can put your whole life inside this bag! I do have to mention that if you are going to put a heavy object into the bag--i.e. a 6 lbs laptop--you may not want to hold it by the handles because the bag feels like it may break under the pressure of holding that much weight. Overall this bag is very nice, big and pretty! It is just like the photos and looks wonderful when on the go!

See 1 answered question