Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on June 24, 2013
I get so many compliments on this bag. It arrived quickly and exceeded expectations. It is perfect for me to use as a briefcase, very roomy.
on September 16, 2013
This tote was exactly what i expected! Beautiful and BIG! I have so many compliments over this bag! Product arrived in a timely manner!
on June 28, 2012
My daughter in law loved the purse. It was on her wish list. She put a picture on facebook and now her friends want one also.thanks
on May 8, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised, I usually get my pocketbooks from either MiMi Boutique or Shop Suey, but this was a pleasant surprise.
on January 4, 2013
I'm giving this bag 5 stars for it's quality at this price point! I was hesitant to buy a "faux" bag, but I'm very happy with my purchase! I got the black, and it looks very chic and authentic. It is made of thick heavy faux ostrich leather, and the gold tone hardware is also substantial and not cheap looking. The various compartments inside are perfect, and I love the outside pocket for my smartphone. You can wear it 3 ways- shorter handles on your arm (even with a coat), the medium length gold chain handle on your shoulder (again with a coat) and a removable cross-body strap (which I haven't tested yet). I don't know about the longevity yet because I've only used it for 2 days, but I had it loaded with a wallet, sunglasses, checkbook, Kindle, and 2 cans of Diet Coke on my way to work and it held everything nicely with no problem. It also arrived quickly and very well packaged. Great deal!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2011
I was surprised on how pretty this purse was - I'll be using this purse to/from work to carry my laptop and other items.
on June 12, 2013
if you are looking for a great black handbag this is a must have, it's very big inside and out and it is good quality
on November 29, 2013
Love this pocketbook ! I will defiantly buy one in another color. So worth the money. Well made, very good quality.
on December 15, 2012
Purchased one in the brown and one in the black. I could not decide which one I wanted and was determined to give the other as a gift to my mother-in-law. I was really looking forward to receiving the brown ( I own NO brown bags) but was slightly disappointed. For what you pay the bag is okay. I am a D&B and Coach gal and can tell a knock off from a mile away. That being said, the black is definitely nicer and more "expensive" looking. I did not send the brown one back, my little sister liked it and asked to borrow it. She has just fallen into a new bag ;) If you are not a bag snob go for the brown, it is still a pretty color. If you enjoy more high end bags but want a decent cheaper bag to be less delicate with choose the black :) Again, decent bags for the price so go for it, worse case scenario you have to return it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
Beautiful bag. It is quite large though. Made well. I've received a compliment on it every day since owning it!