5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found "The One"
Published on January 18, 2012 by Auntie Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, although..........
I am really happy with this purchase and it looks great, but if I had to say 2 bad things about it, it would be that is on the "big" side and could be made a little sturdier.

Published on October 19, 2010 by brit

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found "The One", January 18, 2012
I am a big bag girl and I have been looking high and low for a Birkin style bag for months. I found several that had some of the attributes-shape, lock detail, short handle drop- but none of them were big enough or opened wide enough. I had almost given up when I found this bag, the "Designer Inspired London Office Tote". I looked at it over and over for about a month and read the reviews. It seemed like it might be The One so I ordered it and crossed my fingers. I got it today-WOW. First, I believe it is described as faux leather but it does not look it. The ostrich embossing looks genuine and it smells like leather. Second, IT IS BIG. The interior has a ton of room and a light fabric lining making things easy to see, deep zippered wall pocket and two patch pockets on the opposite side, one small and one larger. The small one is intended for your phone and my phone does fit but a smart phone might not. Still the larger patch pocket should hold one of the bigger phones. There is also a zippered pocket on the outside, an essential as far as I'm concerned. Finally it comes with a detachable shoulder/cross body strap so if you end up loading it with heavier items like a laptop, netbook or tablet you have that option.
One of the other reviews said it doesn't stand up by itself; it isn't structured or stiff but once your things are in it it doesn't collapse, at least not yet.
Having just received it I can't yet say how it will hold up but I am very pleased so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer Inspired London Office Tote, August 14, 2011
I can say that after receiving multiple handbags from different amazon companies, this is by far my favorite. The color of the bag is just gorgeous and the size is exactly what I was looking for. I have seen this bag and own one similar to this with a middle divider pocket and I was pleased when this one arrived and I noticed it was wide open on the inside. It makes it much easier to grab things out of and to put back in. The quality of the material is amazing and it has one of the best faux ostrich finishes I have seen available. Overall, you will not be disappointed for the price if you are looking for a great quality, large size handbag or work tote. I like big bags so I would use this everyday, but it could also carry work folders, a laptop, or books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Surprised!, October 12, 2011
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote - Ostrich/Snake Textures
I was very happy with this bag when it came today. It feels so nice and the ostrich finish is beautiful. It is on the larger side but works great for me because I love large bags! Overall great purchase and well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, although.........., October 19, 2010

The bag does it's job, plenty of pockets inside and one on the outside, nice light stripped lining inside so you can see where everything is. It also comes with a longer strap. However it is bigger than I thought and so I will end up putting more "junk" in there than I would like. Also a little on the flimsy side. I like my bags to be harder on the outside so that is stands up on its own.

All in all 7 out of 10.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as described, January 10, 2012
The picture of the bag I ordered shows an off-white bag with soft-gray accents. The bag I received is dark gray, with even darker gray accents. It is okay, but does not look as classy or elegant as the picture. Also, as was mentioned by another reviewer, the bag definitely has a funky smell when it first arrives (I'm sure it is a chemical or preservative smell, rather than something foul). The smell seems to lessen fairly quickly. Also, as mentioned by another reviewer, the bag is really big. For me, that was just what I wanted. However, I should note that the bag does not look as nice as it does in the picture unless it is relatively full. Thus, if you don't have a lot to put in it, it kind of sags and looks pretty baggy.

Now that I've had this bag for a couple of weeks, I would say that I would recommend it, but only if you have plenty to put in it so that it is "filled-out." On the plus side, the quality of the product appears very high. The material is not at all flimsy, the stitching is solid, the liner is nice, the metal accents are heavy and do not look at all cheap, and the bag just has the feel of something that is well-made.

UPDATE: After keeping the bag for another couple of weeks, I decided to write an updated review. The size of this thing is much bigger than a purse, so even when using it as an office tote/purse combination, friends would good-naturedly kid me about my ginormous "carry-on luggage." Also, I just could never get the thing "packed" right to make it look as good as it did in the picture...it always looked kind of bottom-heavy and top-light, meaning that the top half sagged inward. So, I returned it. However, I still believe the bag itself is sturdy and well-made...just not a good fit with what I am needing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tote!, December 25, 2011
Ally (Central CT) - See all my reviews
Are ya'll crazy!? Yes, this bag is not a Hermes bag. Yes, it is not real leather. It's $70.00 what do you expect? I am so happy with this bag. It is everything I wanted. It is so cute and very stylish. I personally love big bags and this one does not disappoint. For the price the style and quailty is not disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote - Ostrich/Snake Textures
This bag is so Beautiful and the color Navy is Stunning so hard to find a true Navy.. I do love large bags the Ostrich Finish is amazing and the price is Awesome, I have many Designer Bags I am Proud to wear this one! will order another bag in a different color,Looking at my bag now and cant take my eyes off of it LOVE IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LUVVVVV MY BAGGGGG!, July 12, 2012
I love this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!
I purchased this bag for the summer, and will be using it into the fall.
I have been stopped several times inquiring about my bag.
I am VERY pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars London Office tote croc black, October 29, 2010
This is a very stylish well-made bag and a great buy. It looks like a more expensive bag and is very useful in its roominess. I recommend this bag highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Noble Mount London Office Tote - Ostrich/Snake Textures
I must say that I love this bag!!! It feels so soft and literally looks and feels like ostrich. It is a very roomy bag with a very cute lining and it also comes with a detachable shoulder strap. The hardware looks great and the front lock actually works. This bag is so worth the money and you are getting what you pay for with this bag. The only thing is that I got the bag in Stone and it is a bit more brown then what the picture shows. But it still looks gray as well and is still a very gorgeous color. Good quality, cute, affordable, and practical. It's great for school, shopping, work, or you can use it as an everyday bag.