5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I'm Looking For
Published 21 months ago by Marc N.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, doesn't keep me warm
Thin flannel with no belt loops make this product ineffective. I am looking for a better robe and am willing to pay more,
Published 19 months ago by LoFlyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I'm Looking For, December 3, 2012
It's amazing that good robes are hard to fine. I went to Walmart and Kohls and they don't carry them until around X-mas. Last year all they had were these thick fancy and expensive robes that would work great during the winter but at too heavy during the rest of the year. These were perfect. They look really good, are light, and were very comfortable to wear and inexpensive compared to the ones I mentioned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Warm., December 3, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present. It looks so comfortable and warm I'm half tempted to keep it for myself. Great price and I loved the fact I could order an actual size instead of the usual "one size fits all" that I found on most other robes. Delivery was very quick and Dealer was a pleasure to deal with. I'd highly recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the cotton flannel robe, December 7, 2012
Bob Smith (Olympia, WA United States) - See all my reviews
It was exactly as advertised. Fits well. Lightweight flannel cotton. I bought it for my husband and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin but perfect, January 1, 2013
This rode arrived and I was pretty worried. I bought it as a Christmas present for my husband and was expecting a nice fluffy flannel robe. It was more like a huge flannel shirt. I was pretty disappointed, but when he opened it, he loved it. He said it is the perfect length and thickness. He is 5'11" and it hits him perfectly above the knees. its lightweight enough to wear all morning and he never gets hot or feel stuffy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, inexpensive robe, June 9, 2013
This robe is perfect. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg, it's very soft, and it fits well. I don't know about the other buyers, but this keeps me reasonably warm. Of course, if your thermostat is set to 60 degrees then there's only so much a robe can do, but if you're not out of your mind when it comes to setting the temperature, it's a fine robe to own!

I am 5'8" and 170 lbs and the medium fits me just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for, May 16, 2013
I live in south Florida and this lightweight robe is perfect. I'm 5'8 and about 150 lbs. and ordered a small. The robe as pictured has a nice belt with loops for the belt on the side. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robe, May 13, 2013
Love it .. Very comfy ... Was a gift from my wife .... Perfect for those who don't like putting on clothes when they get out the shower

4.0 out of 5 stars Size to small, May 7, 2013
Love the robe lightweight I ordered a large and it's to small compared to other large items I order sizes run small for a large.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, doesn't keep me warm, February 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Noble Mount Mens 100% Cotton Flannel Robe (Apparel)
Bought these for Christmas for sons. They love the fit. They are 5'6 - 5'10 in height and 140 lbs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›