Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Noble Mount Mens 100% Cotton Flannel Robe - Dusk Blue - Large
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 3, 2012
It's amazing that good robes are hard to fine. I went to Walmart and Kohls and they don't carry them until around X-mas. Last year all they had were these thick fancy and expensive robes that would work great during the winter but at too heavy during the rest of the year. These were perfect. They look really good, are light, and were very comfortable to wear and inexpensive compared to the ones I mentioned.
on December 3, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present. It looks so comfortable and warm I'm half tempted to keep it for myself. Great price and I loved the fact I could order an actual size instead of the usual "one size fits all" that I found on most other robes. Delivery was very quick and Dealer was a pleasure to deal with. I'd highly recommend this to others.
on December 7, 2012
It was exactly as advertised. Fits well. Lightweight flannel cotton. I bought it for my husband and he loves it.
on January 1, 2013
This rode arrived and I was pretty worried. I bought it as a Christmas present for my husband and was expecting a nice fluffy flannel robe. It was more like a huge flannel shirt. I was pretty disappointed, but when he opened it, he loved it. He said it is the perfect length and thickness. He is 5'11" and it hits him perfectly above the knees. its lightweight enough to wear all morning and he never gets hot or feel stuffy.
on December 29, 2012
This robe "fits the bill"! It is true to size. It is warm. The material is washable with no shrinkage. Purchased for my husband, who hates everything I get him....HE LOVES IT! WEARS IT CONSTANTLY. May have to get another. Highly recommended.
on June 9, 2013
This robe is perfect. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg, it's very soft, and it fits well. I don't know about the other buyers, but this keeps me reasonably warm. Of course, if your thermostat is set to 60 degrees then there's only so much a robe can do, but if you're not out of your mind when it comes to setting the temperature, it's a fine robe to own!

I am 5'8" and 170 lbs and the medium fits me just fine.
on December 17, 2012
This was a great buy at a great price! My partner loves it! Mr. Picky himself has never owed a robe, so I was undecided about purchasing him one; however, once he received it, he immediately started wearing it, and I was very glad I purchased it.
on January 13, 2013
The price was right and the look was right but it was a much thinner flannel than I had expected. I read the reviews on all of the flannel robes and chose this one because it was supposedly a better flannel. NOT! I guess I should have known better as it is made in China. I try to make it a point not to by anything from China in that the workmanship is usually poor and materials inferior.
on January 7, 2013
I had been trying to find a bathrobe for my son after he grew out of his child size robe. There never seems to be a size in between small children's and floor length adult men's. This was the best I could find and it is about perfect! I am so glad I found it.
on May 16, 2013
I live in south Florida and this lightweight robe is perfect. I'm 5'8 and about 150 lbs. and ordered a small. The robe as pictured has a nice belt with loops for the belt on the side. Enjoy.