Published on August 26, 2011 by Chunli

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke the first time I used it
When i received this bag I loved it. The color is great and the size is perfect for a carry-on. However, the first time I tried to actually use it, the zipper broke. To make the situation ever worse, I had it filled as a carry-on for a three week trip to Europe which I was about to leave for (and I mean literally about to walk out the door). The bag did have a decent...
Published 16 months ago by Jillclare

5.0 out of 5 stars reluctant at first, debated for 2 weeks, so glad i bought it!, August 26, 2011
I'm a very cautious buyer. Every single thing I buy is the result of heavy researching and review reading. Well this bag had me contemplating for a little over 2 weeks. Every day, I came and read all the reviews again; staring at the bag and finding multiple reasons not to buy it. Reasons such as "theres no elaborate pictures of the bag. no pictures of the back or the inside," "it says designer inspired...i dont want to be one of those people that has an obviously sad replica'd designer bag," etc etc. But, for $44, I finally decided to just close my eyes and buy it; after all, with amazons amazing return policy, I can just return it!

Well ladies (and gents), I will not be returning. As everyone has said, the bag is wonderful (especially for the cost). I'm naturally a large bag person since I tend to carry the world with me (dog treats, first aid kits, nook, etc etc) so this works perfectly. Its not so large that it cant be used as an everyday bag. I'll probably end up buying the other neutral colors. It's the perfect "i dont have to be careful with it" everyday bag. I have multiple huge designer bags but really, who wants to carry a thousand dollar bag every single day? Especially when I have a husky thats with me 24/7. This bag is perfect!!!! I'll definitely be sure to update the review if anything happens to it, such as falling apart, etc. But after carefully inspecting the bag, its well constructed so I doubt there will be any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a woman who carries a laptop and purse every day....this bag is for you, May 17, 2011
miahthcat (LONG BEACH, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is my first amazon review simply because I am so unhappy with the previous comments. I almost did not purchase this bag because the other reviews say it is "too big" that is simply not true. I fell in love the second I opened the box. It was very carefully packaged with every inch of it covered in multiple strips of protective plastic.

I transfered my laptop, power cords, blackberry, and notebook...and the bag was nearly full. This is definitely not a "weekender" bag, unless you pack lightly. I would consider this an "overnight" bag, yes. I love this bag and plan to purchase more colors. The dark brown is divine and I am thinking of purchasing another color for when I travel, like red so it does not look like everyone else's luggage.

Again, I say...if you carry a laptop to and from work (school) everyday and have corresponding power, notebook, and other small essentials then this is the perfect bag for your needs. I was able to put in all the essentials, my small purse and a small tupperware for lunch...I am super happy with this purchase and plan to buy at least ONE more color to add to my collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Luv this bag, September 9, 2011
I was extremely excited after ordering this bag because of all the great reviews.
The bag came today, the packaging was great and protected the bag.

The construction of this bag appears to be very good, mostly good quality materials, I however have one complaint. The faux leather trim and handles on the bag has some sort of sticky residue from the black parts of the faux leather (I hope this residues wears off with time).

The bag itself was a little larger than what I was expecting, but that's a plus for me. This bag can accommodate my 15.7" laptop, my daily planners, change of clothes and toiletries without making the bag appear bulky and with a lot of room left over. I was looking for a classy looking overnight/weekend bag, this bag is definitely that.

So I decided to put this bag to the test, I packed 3 pairs of jeans, 3 tops, a dress, 2 pairs of shoes, undergarments, my toiletries bag and my makeup bag. I still had some room left. This bag is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for holding everything, April 14, 2011
This review is from: Noble Mount Oversized 'Arizzo' Handbag - Clearance
Love this bag. Can fit everything and the kitchen sink. Great for carrying books, laptop, etc. Handy overnight bag because it fits clothes, toiletries, hair straightener, blow dryer, and anything else you might need. Even works as a gym bag because it can fit sneakers and such. Water does not soak through so your stuff stays dry on rainy days. The ability to close the bag by zipper and/or the clip is my favorite because you can carry it around using just the clip to keep it close without worrying about putting it down and having everything fall out. Only complaint someone could have is that it does not stand up on its own when you set it down. Extremely versatile bag worth every penny!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Weekend Bag, September 27, 2010
Kat (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I was searching for a classic looking handbag, preferably leather, that I could use for an upcoming overseas trip. I was looking for something a little bit bigger than my current purse - large enough for all my travel essentials, but not so big that it would overwhelm my 5'2" frame. After typing 'leather handbag' into the Amazon search box, I stumbled across the Arizzo Handbag. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. Upon receiving the handbag this morning, I was a little disappointed that it was not leather, but rather nylon with what appear to be faux leather handles. Also, there is no way most people would consider this a handbag - it's HUGE. Definitely more like an overnight bag than a handbag. I chose the 'tan' color, which is a shade or two darker than it appears on screen, but still lovely in person. So while this is not exactly what I was looking for, I am probably going to keep it and use it for our upcoming trip - but as carry-on luggage and not as my purse!

PROS:
-Great price
-Classic look
-Quality construction
-LOTS of room for all your travel essentials

CONS:
-Not leather
-Too big to be used as a handbag :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Bag!!!!, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Noble Mount Oversized 'Arizzo' Handbag - Clearance
I needed a new workbag that zipped completely up and could hold my shoes, lunch, waters, umbrella and more while standing up to the daily bumps, scraps and weather. I was also looking for a bag without a middle laptop compartment because for me it greatly hinders the usable space. Before I got it I thought it might be too big but as soon as it arrived I knew it was perfect.This bag is a cavern inside, no middle piece getting in my way, and has held everything I've thrown in it with room to spare. I ride the train to work and this bag holds all my things while still allowing me to manuerver threw the throngs of commuters. The bags overall construction is sturdy, functional and bonus...fashionable. I've received several compliments. I would give this bag 10 stars if I could!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars noble mount arizzo handbag, July 4, 2013
This bag allowed me to travel with only one regular carry on and not have to check a bag.
It is deep but not huge. It fits under the seat and I love the closure which prevents things from spilling out while stowed. It is very classy looking. I feel I made a good choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry On Perfection!, April 8, 2013
The beat features of this bag: perfect carry on size, great material, strap size options, zipper, quality. I have been looking for a bag that would be perfect to put a few outfits in and use as a carry on. And by outfits I mean jeans, shirts and sweaters...even a pair of converse. This is the perfect bag for a fashionable carry on. And a perfect price! I ordered the red an it is gorgeous, the material will be so easy to just wipe down with a rag if it gets dirty. The bottom of the bag is more structured and will allow for you to easily set it down without toppling over if you need to. I love that it has two different options for carrying. PERFECT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Super quick shipping, January 10, 2012
I wanted a new bag for school to carry books, my laptop and other essentials for school and this is perfect. Looking at the reviews I was skeptical that the bag would be HUGE like everyone said. It's really not. It's the normal size of a tote bag which was exactly what I was looking for. The bottom is sturdy and the purse appears to be in good condition. It looks great, really classic look. The inside is very open with a zippered pocket and two open pockets for a phone or small item. I got the black which looks great, the straps are darker than they appear in the picture (in a good way).

ALSO, the SHIPPING was super quick. I did normal shipping and it came in exactly 3 days. Really great purchase, worth the $45 dollars for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 2, 2011
Gorgeous bag! Worth every penny! It's big enough to hold books, umbrella, makeup, wallet, blackberry, ipod, charger and still you have space.