Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 29, 2015
THESE ARE GREAT QUALITY, WELL-MADE, SOFT-AS-A-FEATHER SOCKS. EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD BE. THEY HAVE NON-SKID APPLIQUES ON THE BOTTOM THAT ARE SHAPED LIKE LITTLE FLOWERS. I LOVE THE COLORS. I'M GOING TO ORDER SOME FOR MY DAUGHTER AND ORDER THE OTHER COLORS FOR MYSELF. THEY ARE THICKER THAN OTHER CHENNILLE-LIKE SOCKS, BUT NOT SO THICK AS TO BE TOO HOT TO WEAR TO BED. I USUALLY BUY THE EARTH THERAPEUTICS ALOE-INFUSED SOCKS TO HELP WITH MY NEUROPATHY. BY NIGHT TIME (AFTER WORKING ALL DAY), MY FEET HURT SO BAD THAT I CANNOT WALK WITHOUT SEVERE PAIN AND LIMPING. THESE TYPES OF SOCKS ARE CUSHIONY, SO THEY HELP THE SOLES OF MY FEET BE LESS PAINFUL. THEY ARE ALSO SO SOFT ON THE INSIDE THAT THEY DON'T SET OF NERVE PAIN ON MY TOES AND TOPS OF FEET. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THESE TYPES OF SOCKS AND HAVE FOUND A NEW FAVORITE BRAND. I HOPE THEY EXPAND TO DIFFERENT DESIGNS AND COLORS.
on December 4, 2014
When I opened the package I was greeted by a wonderful scent. Taking them out felt like I was touching silky clouds. I have rough skin on my heels and these did not snag and slid onto my feet like a dream. These socks are super soft and just the right amount of thickness to keep my usually ice cold feet comfortably warm. The anti-skid bumpers are a cute design but didn't think they would work well - I was wrong! I tried sliding around our hardwood floors and nearly toppled over instead, stopped me in my tracks! Get these if you are looking for cozy socks to wear around the house.
on November 18, 2014
I have these socks on right now. They are exactly what I wanted. We have slippery floors and I worry about slipping when wearing plain socks, and I prefer not to wear slippers. These socks are so soft and comfortable and the non-slippery surface is comfortable and effective.
on December 31, 2014
These are "IT"! Best socks ever for lounging and sleep. They are thick, but not too much so. Snuggly, but not too warm. Very soft. I wish I had more words for how great these socks are - they are truly the best I have EVER worn (and I wear a lot of different socks and pajamas...a connoisseur!). These would make a wonderful and cherished gift. If I could make the most comfy baby clothes on earth, they would be out of this material the socks are made from. Heaven.
on March 25, 2015
They felt great out of the box, they felt great after the first and second wash. The little flowers on the bottom are placed where they do not bother you when you walk. (like on the heal or on the ball of your foot) They have not given me any wear problems yet and I wear them all day as I am at home during the day. In Texas they get a bit hot to wear at night but I slip them off and put them back on when I get up! Love them!
on February 10, 2016
I am currently undergoing chemo, and a friend brought these for me to wear in the hospital. They have skid proofing on the bottom so the nurses accept them instead of those ugly socks provided by the hospital. Very cozy and warm, although they become a little less soft after multiple washes. Probably because of my chemo, I really didn't notice the fragrance, but then don't miss it either. I'm buying more of these to help make up a care package for someone else I know undergoing chemo.
on December 7, 2013
These are the nicest and warmest socks and look the same even after several washings.......Highly recommend and will continue to purchase
on December 6, 2013
Just what I expected, this is for an older woman, and has the anti-skid bumpers.
Soft to the touch. Perfect.
on March 21, 2015
They are suppose to be size 9-11, but they are too snug for my size 9 foot. They probably are for someone with a size 6-8 foot. They are soft and the color is nice, but they would be uncomfortable to wear. I will find someone with a smaller foot to give them to.
on May 14, 2015
Purchased for my mother as a mother's day gift in addition to another item. They are advertised as fitting size 9 to 11. They fit her nicely, and she wears a size 7, so I think they might be a little small for the posted size.

See 1 answered question