5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, stretchy and warm!
Published 7 months ago by Sarah S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short in the legs
I'm 5'5 and the legging are a little on the short side. They can be worn but I would like a little more room. Nice fabric and the color is like a coffee with cream in it.
Published 4 months ago by S. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, stretchy and warm!, November 21, 2013
I LOVE these tights. They are super stretchy and the inside fleece lining is ultra soft. They are thinner than leggings and thicker than normal tights/ nylons, but they are incredibly warm. I have been wearing them with my sweater dresses and I like these tights so much that I'm going to buy a pair in every color. I hope they last. I will update this review after washing them several times, but so far so good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, November 18, 2013
Warm, but not fleece, definitely a thinner microfiber. Price is great for what you get. They are bit smaller than I expected, but still fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, December 5, 2013
These met my expectations exactly. Super soft, durable, and comfortable. Great for wearing in cold weather. For colder days 40F or below I wear these fleece tights on top of UNIQLO's Heattech or other similar high denier tights and I stay warmer than if I were to wear jeans. This brand has a very similar fit and feel to TRAIN brand fleece tights. I usually wear a small but got M/L and these fit comfortably with no pinching at the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Great plus size tights!, February 4, 2014
I am normally an XL/size 16 in most clothes, and I have the hardest time finding tights that actually fit. The L/XL size usually is for a 12 or 14 max. These tights, however, were perfect in XL. They are super comfortable and just as warm as jeans because of the fleece lining. I am in love with them. If there were more colors, I would buy them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY WARM!, December 14, 2013
Jen (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
Very warm and soft - the fleece lining is so comfy! They fit great, but the waist band is just a teensy bit too tight (I purchased the M/L and have a 29 inch waist). Still, they are great and I am very happy with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, November 25, 2013
Great tights, nice and warm and super soft, but not too much thicker than regular tights. One small thing though is that the seam tends to fall under your toes when wearing them, instead of on top like most tights, but it was easy to get used to it! They seem very durable though, after the first couple of uses. Will probably buy a few more in different colors for the winter! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not bulky, December 14, 2013
Sylvie Khajuria (Elkridge, MD, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
Love these tights, my husband just got me these as an early Christmas gift. I wore them today under a knee-length skirt in 34 degree weather. They worked great and looked good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice tights, November 5, 2013
bought fleece lined tights because I wanted to make sure they were opaque and for the extra warmth. haven't worn them outside yet but I can tell they will be warm. worth the extra cost over standard tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, December 11, 2013
When I first took them out of the package I thought "NO WAY". But they fit perfect and were very warm. I washed them last night in the washer with regular clothes in cold water. they looked good. I did hang to dry. Going to buy more colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm tights, December 14, 2013
I received the tights and boy are they comfy. The only real draw back is that they do run a little big. If I ordered again I would probably order a size smaller. They are nice and warm with a very soft texture inside the tights.

There is an odd scent on the tights, not sure if it is a chemical smell or the dye smell. I did wash them and used fabric softener and it did make it better but it was still there.

Rate and Discover Movies