5.0 out of 5 stars Love them and they have POCKETS!!!
The fit is perfect! I'm 5 feet tall, 140 pounds and I ordered size large. (PJs always shrink up a bit after washing.)
The size large on me is perfect. I know that I could wear a medium, but they would be more fitted and less comfortable.
(Depends on your priority I guess.)
Published 19 months ago by Batesy

2.0 out of 5 stars Waaaaaaay too big
Published 7 months ago by R. Mcgowin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them and they have POCKETS!!!, December 31, 2012
(Depends on your priority I guess.)
They are long on me ... but that is fine, I just roll them up. - I think that they would be comfortably long enough for someone as tall as 5'6" or 5'8".
The quality is excellent.
They are thick, they are soft .... and THEY HAVE POCKETS!!!
: -)
I have just ordered another pair in a different color ... I'm considering ordering a 3rd an getting rid of my old PJs all together.
I'm 50 years old and they are the most comfortable PJ bottoms that I have ever owned!
I would definitely recommend .... "10 times over!!!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cuddly, and well priced, November 30, 2012
I'm very pleased with these pants, which I bought as sleep pants. The flannel is thick and exceptionally soft. The aqua is a cheerful color, and the fish print is charming and fun. And, they have pockets - a nice surprise! I washed the pants before wearing them, following the laundering instructions. I gave them only a few minutes in the dryer and then hung them on the clothesline to finish drying (didn't want to take a chance with shrinkage, just in case). Nice quality at a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable pajamas, December 6, 2012
these pajamas are a nice length, heavy fannel and good quality. Would definately recommend them to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed of good quality materials, December 28, 2012
I got 2 pairs of these heavier weight flannel pajama bottoms for my mother who is now housebound and always cold. The liked them because of the heavier weight flannel, and because they have a drawstring waist and two front pockets. She loves having pockets so this was perfect for her. She is very tiny so the drawstrings allow her to pull in the waist size to adjust the fit, which seemed very true to size. We haven't washed them yet so I can't comment on shrinkage, but they are 100% cotton so I expect a little shrinking. She also liked the color and pattern which is cute without being juvenile. If you're they type that wears pajama bottoms to the store, these would fit the bill as they are heavy enough not to be see through like some of the cheap flannels are. I would definitely buy this again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waaaaaaay too big, December 31, 2013
I realized one of two things when I tried these on, either the women who wrote the reviews about their height and weight were fibbing and were larger than they said, or I received a pair that was mis-sized. The mediums are big enough for a whale. I am 5'6" and weigh 135 pounds and they swallow me whole. I will be returning them but am at a loss as to what size to order. They are of the highest quality that I have seen and are well worth the money, if they only fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good PJs, February 9, 2013
These were bought as a gift, and my lovely spouse says they are soft, she likes the pockets, and most importantly, they are warm! Nothing spectacular, but a nice product at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobel lounge pants, February 26, 2013
loved everything about the pants. especially the pockets. only wish they can in a plaid or darker color so I would feel better about wearing them outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Warm and Comfortable, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Noble Mount Womens Premium 100% Cotton Flannel Lounge Pants - Cute Patterns (Apparel)
These pants are really top quality. The flannel is thicker than any of my other flannel pants. They fit very well and have nice piping detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE PAJAMAS, December 28, 2012
Purchased the green and orange for Xmas.They are warm and oh soo comfy. I wear them around the house all day. The pockets are a plus for your cellphone. Get yourself a couple pairs ....you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and Comfy, December 24, 2012
Bought these for my wife. She says they are pretty, nice thick warm flannel with ample length to the legs. Well sewn and true to size. Not at all thin like so many other sleep pants. Very comfy, nice quality and a great price too !

Rate and Discover Movies