Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 22, 2012
I own a Noblerex K1 and I have to say, that it's better than the $10,000 one I've used at the gym! I use it everyday for 10-30 minutes and absolutely love it. My partner uses it, my friends love it, if I have a guest come over, I make them stand on it while I talk to them - lol.
There are MANY other vibration machines sold on Amazon. Many of them have a lot of decent reviews. I think the reason why the Noblerex K1 does not have as many (reviews or sales), is because the company prefers to sell direct to the customer through their website (that's where I bought it). Amazon takes a pretty big chunk of the sales so it's best not to sell on here. My theory is that these other dinky machines have a lot of margin to play with, so it's okay if amazon takes a portion of the sales.
The Noblerex K1 is a very high quality machine, probably the best under 7 or 8k, and if you're looking for a really powerful machine that's going to give you the benefits of whole body vibration, call the kind people over there up and talk to them!
on February 22, 2012
After three years, I don't know what I'd do without this machine

I own a Noblerex K1 and I swear by it! I first tried it out at a health festival in Arizona. My friends and I kept stopping by the booth to use it, it felt so wonderful. That next day, I was sore all over! It was very much appreciated too because I was on vacation, not working out at all.
It was on my wish list for two years until I finally bought one for myself three years ago. Since then, my muscle tone and strength (especially in my arms) has improved, I sleep better, and am noticeably more flexible (I can tell in my yoga classes), and I am not so stiff the morning after a long day of work at the computer. I can really feel the difference when I'm traveling and not using the machine too.
I'd say: treat yourself to one, or at least start saving up!
(Note: I got mine on [...], not on amazon)
33 comments19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2011
I got this machine 3 years ago and wouldn't know what to do without it. I can even feel the difference in my body when I'm traveling for a few days - I really wish I could take it with me! This machines saves me so much time at the gym every week and has improved my health and energy in numerous ways. There's a $100 off coupon code I found online too!
on July 11, 2011
I have used this machine at my doctor office. This is the best out there. If you need to work out and don't have a lot of time, this is the machine for you. Just 10 minutes and you had a great work out. Love it.
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2013
The remote for the machine is poorly made and cannot withstand the shaking where it is mounted. After jumping through a number of hoops they sent me a new remote which also does not work. I called the customer service line and was transferred to the warehouse which has an automated attendant telling me there is no one to take my call and disconnected me.
on February 22, 2012
I have been using the Noblerex K1 for over 5 years now. The Noblerex K1 really helped me with my back pain; it increased my muscle tone; and it has given me more energy. I use it every day and love it! It is actually FUN to use and something I look forward to.

UPDATE 12/6/15: Buyer Beware, this post has changed from a NEW complete unit that was $2895 to a "base only unit" that is not a complete unit. No upright bar, and handles to hold onto - only base unit with this one currently listed.
Buy from an authorized reseller. Price is at least $2495, but you get everything. Trust me, the bar and handles really are important for several positions. My positive review for the Noblerex K1 stands, just do not buy from this seller, unless you only want a base. See noblerex dot com for pictures of full machine.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2015
While this is a very good machine, beware that it is USED and has no warranty support available from the manufacturer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse