House 8 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Twenty Vicodin House (Hugh Laurie) attempts to solve a medical mystery behind bars on the Season Premiere. Odette Annable ("Breaking In") joins the Cast as a Series Regular. Jaleel White ("Family Matters") and Michael ParŽ ("Eddie and the…
2. Transplant House returns to familiar territory. Charlyne Yi ("Paper Heart") Joins Cast as Series Regular.
3. Charity Case Altruism is a curious symptom. Olivia Wilde and Wentworth Miller ("Prison Break") guest star.
4. Risky Business A business decision calls loyalty into question. Michael Nouri ("Damages") guest stars.
5. The Confession A shocking confession compromises a patient's life. Jamie Bamber ("Battlestar Galactica") Guest Stars.
6. Parents Parenting decisions leave a lasting impact. John Scurti ("Rescue Me") Guest Stars.
7. Dead & Buried The team learns that their 14-year-old patient (guest star Madison Davenport) is suffering from more than teen angst when her physical symptoms worsen.
8. Perils of Paranoia A patient's paranoia has an adverse medical effect.
9. Better Half A marriage is tested in sickness and in health.
10. Runaways A homeless teenager resists her mother's return.
11. Nobody's Fault When a violent incident involving a patient has serious consequences, House and the team are placed under review by Dr. Walter Cofield (guest star Jeffrey Wright), Foreman's former mentor.
12. Chase Chase takes on a patient, Moira (guest star Julie Mond), who is a cloistered nun on the verge of making her life-changing vows, and through the treatment process, he and Moira form a unique connection that tests their faith and reason.
13. Man of the House A marriage counselor collapses during a speaking engagement, but when he is put under close evaluation, the team notice changes in his behavior that conflict with his motivational message on the roles of men and women.
14. Love is Blind House and the team battle to save a successful, independent blind man who is struck down by a mysterious illness, just prior to him asking for his girlfriend's hand in marriage.
15. Blowing the Whistle A patient is caught between family and a code of honor.
16. Gut Check A hockey player's on-ice fighting takes a turn for the worse.
17. We Need the Eggs The Team dissects different relationships.
18. Body & Soul The team analyzes the significance of dreams.
19. The C-Word The team treats a young girl with a genetic condition. Episode directed by Hugh Laurie.
20. Post Mortem The team treats a fellow doctor wary of their skills -- Episode Directed by Peter Weller ("Dexter," "RoboCop").
21. Holding On A patient's illness has its roots in the body and mind.
22. Everybody Dies In the emotional series finale, directed by series creator and executive producer David Shore, treating a drug addict patient (guest star James LeGros, "Mildred Pierce") results in House examining his life, his future and his own personal demons.
23. House M.D. Swan Song A one-hour retrospective special that will look back at this groundbreaking, seminal series and feature interviews with the series' stars and producers, special original content and other surprises.
House Season 8 Sneak Peek Get a taste of what to expect in Season 8 of House with this special bonus clip from the premiere.
|Starring||Hugh Laurie, Omar Epps|
|Supporting actors||Jesse Spencer, Peter Jacobson, Odette Annable, Charlyne Yi, Jeffrey Wright, Audrey Marie Anderson, David Anders, Deborah Lacey, Cheyenne Haynes, Mariah I. Wilson, Angel Oquendo, Liz Benoit, Bobbin Bergstrom, Drew Gardner|
|Producers||Paul Attanasio, Eli Attie, Peter Blake, Geoffrey Colo, David Foster, Liz Friedman, Russel Friend, Sara Hess, Seth Hoffman, David Hoselton, Julie Hrebec, Katie Jacobs, Marcy G. Kaplan, John C. Kelley, Hugh Laurie, Garrett Lerner, Kath Lingenfelter, Thomas L. Moran, Allen Marshall Palmer, David Shore|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love House! The show has everything I am looking for drama, mystery, comedy, a small amount of romance, and a bit of medical knowledge all tossed together in one show. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Shell6a
Gota love the wit of this series. Just glad I'm not the one in the hospital bed!!!Published 19 days ago by Ralph Schreckengost