What I Like About You 4 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Europe Was So Much More Fun Holly had been torn between Vince, and her former boyfriend, Henry. Luckily, her summer internship in Paris came through, allowing Holly to leave both guys--and all her confusion--behind, at least for the summer.
2. The Longest Night of the Year Holly moves out with Ben after Val refuses to let him stay at the loft. When the two end up at Vince and Gary's apartment, Vince agrees to let them stay, in spite of his jealousy of Holly's new boyfriend.
3. The Not-So-Simple Life Holly is so determined to help Ben's music career that she risks their relationship when she uses her schoolbook money to pay for Ben to play at a club where pop star JESSE McCARTNEY is performing.
4. God Help The Mister Holly reschedules Val's bachelorette party to a different night after Ben gets a gig on the same night as the party. Angered by Holly's actions, Val fires her sister as maid of honor, replacing her with Lauren, who is more than willing to step in.
5. Split Ends When she can't find a job to earn money to buy Val's wedding gift, Holly enters a contest to become the new "Herbal Essences Girl." A spiteful Tina enters the same contest after Holly criticizes Tina's feelings for her married boss.
6. Three Little Words Holly is ready to tell Ben she loves him--until she discovers a secret from his past. Meanwhile, Val and Rick argue over Val's controlling nature, and Rick wonders if she is truly ready to share her living space with him.
7. Ghost of a Chance The group gets ready to celebrate Halloween, with Holly and Ben dressed as Sonny & Cher, Gary and Danielle as Ike & Tina Turner, and Vince and Tina as the Simpsons. Meanwhile, Holly holds onto the secret that she's dropped out of college.
8. The Gift of the Mutton Holly and Ben are having a difficult time balancing their professional and personal relationship, so Holly enlists Vince's help with a scheme to solve the dilemma.
9. We'll Miss Gittle a Little Holly and Lauren try to take care of last-minute details to keep Val calm as her wedding day approaches. However, when the dress designer suddenly dies, the girls must try to salvage Val's dress.
10. The Wedding Pt. 1 Val's wedding day is all in place, including a special musical wedding performance by guest star GAVIN DeGRAW, but everything takes a surprising turn towards disaster when Holly exposes the truth about Rick's recent rendezvous with his ex-fiancée.
11. The Wedding Pt. 2 When Val decides that she can't go through with the wedding, Holly convinces her to still have a celebration with a personal serenade by rock singer GAVIN DeGRAW. Meanwhile, Holly and Ben must say good-bye when he leaves for a two-month tour.
12. How to Succeed in Business Without Trying to Be a Lesbian Holly's excitement about landing a job at a music management firm is cut short when she feels that her new boss doesn't like her. Meanwhile, to help Val forget her troubles, the group takes her to a local club where Val bonds with another woman.
13. Don't Kiss the Messenger When Holly becomes frustrated that her boyfriend, Ben, has chosen work over spending time with her, Vince uses this information to his advantage. Val learns that while she was dealing with the breakup of her relationship, Lauren ruined their business.
14. Sex and the Single Girls Holly partners Ben with a new singer but becomes jealous when the sexy singer is attracted to Vince. Val and Lauren get ready to open the bakery, but not before Lauren decides to make sure they get a good review from a local food critic.
15. Stupid Cupid After Holly calls out Vince's name while kissing Ben, he breaks up with her on Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, Gary plays Cupid by telling Vince about the breakup, sending Vince running to Holly.
16. Nobody's Perfect Holly tries to find a way to have a professional relationship with Ben now that their personal relationship has ended. However, Holly may regret her decision when he writes a song about what a horrible person she is.
17. Dangerous Liaisons Val is caught off guard when a handsome plumber, Todd, comes to work at the bakery, and she recognizes him as a one-night stand from her high school days. Meanwhile, Holly can't forgive Tina and Vince for sleeping together.
18. Girls Gone Wild While Holly and Vince continue to fight for their friends' loyalty, Holly purposely leaves Vince behind when she invites Tina, Gary and Ben on a vacation. However, Vince unexpectedly shows up and comes to Holly's aid when she suffers has food poisoning.
19. Bad to the Scone Holly is determined to heal Ben's broken heart by fixing him up with a sexy singer. When she asks Vince for help, their friendship is renewed. Meanwhile, Val gives a job to a homeless man who becomes the object of Val and Lauren's dueling affections.
20. Working Girl After recommending to Tina that she get a job where Holly works, Holly confronts Tina when she uses her body, not her brains, to get ahead. Meanwhile, Val argues with Lauren when she uses a customer's death to meet the deceased man's handsome sons.
21. Pranks a Lot When her friends accuse Holly of working too much and not having fun, she devises a prank that has Ben (recurring guest star DAVID de LAUTOUR) believing he is going to be deported back to England unless he marries Holly.
22. The The Kid Cake & The Chemistry Holly plans a romantic surprise party for Vince's birthday. But havoc erupts when he arrives with a date, and Vince tries to get Holly to admit that she can't make a commitment.
23. My Boyfriend's Back Holly asks her ex-boyfriend Henry for advice about why she can't make a commitment and the reasons her romantic relationships end in heartache. Meanwhile, Lauren changes Val's love life from depressing to dangerous.
24. Enough is Enough In the season finale, Holly is excited to tell Vince she is ready to move forward in their relationship. But Vince, after seeing Holly in the arms of her ex-boyfriend, has had enough and travels to Florida for the summer.
|Starring||Amanda Bynes, Jennie Garth|
|Supporting actors||Wesley Jonathan, Leslie Grossman, David de Lautour, Arabella Field, Jillian Henry, Jesse Hlubik|
|Producers||Drew Brown, Joe Davola, Amy Engelberg, Wendy Engelberg, Peter Marc Jacobson, Casey Johnson, Grant Johnson, Caryn Lucas, Rosalind Moore, Marco Pennette, Brian Robbins, Michael Tollin, Lesley Wake, David Windsor|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What I Like About You is the last of the great Sitcoms. I remember fondly, after graduating, I had no place or TV, I would go to a local place and watch this on a TV. Read morePublished on January 10, 2013 by Michel
This episode made me laugh. I love amanda bynes. Like every other episode this episode is funny. I loved it.Published on January 5, 2013 by Kindle Customer
Not a huge fan of the first couple of seasons, but overall a very cute, family friend series! Worth watching!Published on December 3, 2012 by Xaviertigger