Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on August 8, 2014
This could pass for an art film in Australia. The feature opens with three subplots. We see a vampire couple awakening in a sparsely furnished room. There is a family at the dinner table concerned about their aunt and a man who speaks poetically as if he is reading 19th century literature. We later discover he is a cannibal who eats the corpses after the vampires suck their blood. A girl from the family is also a vampire. We also get to see another vampire outside of this group.

The film opens with Chopin, then goes into a sound track provided by "Spider Goat Canyon" a light death metal sound with no lyrics. It was good for the slow motion swagger. The theme of this feature should be somewhere in the two soliloquies that bored me during the film and I suppose they tied into the Nietzsche quotes at the beginning and end. The only thing I could get out of it was life is an abomination, or maybe just vampires, or we are all vampires one way or another, or Chopin music is the meaning of life. Life is not a bowl of Cheerios, but then again neither is Cheerios, Life.

Parental Guide: F-bomb. Full frontal nudity (Alex Spears, Vanessa de Largie) Best film at the Melbourne Underground Film Festival 2007.
on March 11, 2016
Very Bloody & Gory ,Nicely done.Vampires Rules.
on January 4, 2011
There's a few good topless scenes and even a full frontal scene or two... No actual sexual scenes in this movie. The plot is simple and there is very little dialouge. There's a few graphic bloody scenes. If you're into vampires then you'd probably really like this movie. I bought it for the skin flicks. There's a few, but it wouldn't be my first choice...
on January 6, 2011
This was a disappointment. The idea was good but the presentation was horrible.
It was an effort to get through the first 20 minutes. I had to get up every 10 minutes so I wouldn't fall asleep. I wouldn't waste my money on this one.